29 culinary tricks and tips. Be sure to save yourself!
Cook with love and pleasure, and we will help you with this. We present you a selection of29 culinary tricks and tips from famous chefs!
1.If the broth foam has dropped to the bottom, you need to pour some cold water into the broth. The foam will rise after re-boiling and will be easy to remove.
2. It is not necessary to add a thousand seasonings to chicken broth, because from them it will lose its taste. Instead, you can add a ray and carrot.
3. Bay leaf should be removed immediately after cooking the soup, because it can give bitterness and spoil the taste of the dish.
4. Marinate the chops in a small amount of vinegar and vegetable oil, so they get softer.
5. To make the perfect mince for delicious meatballs, add some raw potatoes, raw and toasted onions.
6. So that when cooking burgers do not drain out all the juice, fry them on high heat for a minute and then on medium heat.Turn over and repeat the frying procedure.
7. 10 minutes before frying the fish, wipe it with a towel and salt, so it will not fall apart into pieces.
8. The thinner you are slicing the mushrooms, the more delicious the mushroom soup will be.
9. If you have taken on draniki, add a little milk to the grated potatoes, so it does not turn blue.
10. Add when cooking old potatoes 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vinegar, a couple cloves of garlic and a bay leaf. So the potato will become even tastier and more fragrant.
11. If you like to whip mashed potatoes in a blender, it's time to give up this habit, because such mashed potatoes quickly lose their delicate taste.
12. To make airy pies, add grated boiled potatoes to the yeast dough.
13. If you like to fry in butter, but after cooking it darkens, pre-grease the pan with vegetable oil.
14. Insert a pair of pasta sticks into the dough in the form of a tube and the dough will fit much faster.
15. While whipping the cream, describe the whisk of the eight, so the cream will turn out to be incredibly fluffy and light.
16. If you started baking sweets, add 1 tablespoon of brandy to the dough so that it is airy.
17.Sprinkle salt on the bottom of the pan, and the oil will not be sprayed over the entire stove.
18. Cook the beans in an open pan so it does not darken.
19. In a salad with sauerkraut you can put a couple of orange slices, so the taste will be even more interesting.
20. Add vegetable oil to the salad only after adding salt, pepper and spices.
21. Habitual salads with mayonnaise or vinaigrette can be given a special taste with lemon peel.
22. 1 tbsp. a spoonful of milk and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar will give the vinaigrette a subtle and rich taste.
23. To make the meat broth transparent, add egg shells to it and strain after cooking.
24. In order to increase the nutritional value of the broth, add a decoction of onion peel.
25. Cook the old chicken for 20 minutes, then submerge it in cold water for 5-10 minutes. So the chicken will cook faster.
26. When baking meat, place a glass of water in the oven. Water will help the meat not to become dry.
27. When frying fish, place sliced raw potatoes in the pan to avoid fishy flavor throughout the house.
28. Pour cold water into a large saucepan and add a couple of tablespoons of coarse salt. Put in a pan a container with hot compote.This method will help you quickly cool hot compote.
29. If you decide to cook a delicious kissel, then diluted starch should be added not in the middle of the saucepan, but next to the walls.
How to grow an interesting gloxinia
Which section is better to give the child
Simple flasher for two LEDs
Life hacking that everyone should know
How to make a home smoke box
Fergie pours out milk in the new video of M.I.L.F
How I grow the TOUCH from the twig
How and why to cook kapu