Black wines - the best recipes at home
Simple recipes with photos, videos and step-by-step instructions will teach everyone to make homemade black chokeberry-free wine without yeast. For the manufacture of the product are suitable as fresh, only collected berries, and frozen. Cherry and currant leaves, raisins and apples of sweet and sour varieties are relevant as related components. They enrich the taste of a fortified drink and give it a bright, rich and memorable aroma.
How to make wine from chokeberry at home - the best recipe without yeast
The recipe describes in detail how to make wine from chokeberry at home without yeast. The cooking process is simple, but requires attention and lasts about three months. But the efforts are worth it, because in the end you will get an absolutely natural, rich, sweet and aromatic alcoholic drink.
- chokeberry - 10 kg
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- bottled water - 1-1,5 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make wine from black chokeberry berries without yeast
- Do not wash the berries, immediately put them in a deep pan and carefully crush them with your hands or process with a meat grinder or a food processor.
- Add sugar and mix well. Cover the dishes with a lid and leave for a week in a dry, warm place, so that the mass fermented. Do not forget to stir the cake mix daily, so that the mold does not appear.
- After 7 days, the berries swell and float, and when immersed in liquid hands on the surface there will be a specific foam.
- With your hands, choose the mash from the berry juice, put it in a colander and carefully squeeze the jelly so that only the cake remains, and the liquid drips into the base for the wine.
- Strain the berry juice through a colander and drain into glass jars.
- Put the remaining pulp back into the pan, pour sugar into a glass, pour in from a liter to one and a half of bottled water, mix very well, rinse with a squash so that the liquid rises above the oilcake part, cover with a lid and leave to ferment for another week.
- The fermented juice of the first spin is poured into a glass jar, covered with a lid with a water seal, and through it pass the discharge tube so that the vapors come out.Its edge should be dipped in a container with water and the whole structure should be eaten in a dark, cool place.
- Pulp mixed with water and sugar, insist for 10 days, be sure to stir 1-2 times a day. After the time has elapsed, gently squeeze another batch of juice from it and rub it through a colander.
- With the juice of the first extraction, remove the foam that has risen, pour the juice of the second extraction into the container, seal the lid with a hydrodosing device and send to a dark place to continue the fermentation process.
- During the month, while the wine will ferment, every week you will need to remove the vein film from the surface and filter the liquid, thus reducing the volume of sediment. In the second month, the procedure of sediment removal and filtration is carried out once every two weeks.
- After 2 months, pour out the completely fermented wine into bottles, close with traffic jams and store for storage in a cool room, protected from direct sunlight.
A simple recipe for how to quickly prepare a wine from black chokeberry berries at home
How to quickly cook at home a delicious wine from a blackfloat, will tell a detailed step by step recipe. In addition to berries and sugar in its composition includes raisins.This component accelerates fermentation processes and gives the drink a brighter taste. Wine made in such a simple way becomes usable in a month and a half.
- black chokeberry - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- raisins - 200 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to quickly prepare delicious black wine from blackberry berries
- Blackberry berries, without rinsing, folded into a suitable size jar, add raisins and one third of the total amount of granulated sugar. Fill with water at room temperature, but not to the brim, but so that some amount of free space remains in the tank.
- Make a cut of 2 centimeters in the capron lid so that the fermentation gas can exit. Cover it with a jar of sugar and sugar and leave in a dry warm place for a full fermentation for 1 month.
- Shake the container daily so that the berries are always covered with liquid and not moldy.
- After a week, add a second third of sugar and mix well.
- After another week add all remaining sugar.
- After a month, put another 100 grams of sugar in the container, wait until the berries have settled and strain through gauze folded in several layers.Berry cake to put aside, and leave the wine for another 2 weeks.
- Then, using a dropper hose, drain the finished pure wine into bottles, cork it and send it to a cool place for storage.
How to make wine from a black fruit with vodka, cherry leaves and currants
Black chokeberry wine made according to this recipe with cherry and black currant leaves is quite strong due to the large amount of vodka. Bright, rich fruit and berry flavor provide currant leaves and cherries, and persistent, pronounced aroma gives the drink vanilla.
- chokeberry - 1 full liter jar
- cherry leaves - 150 pcs
- currant leaves - 150 pcs
- water - 2.6 l
- granulated sugar - 1 full liter jar
- citric acid - 2 tbsp
- vanillin - 5 g
- vodka - 2 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook black vodka on vodka at home
- Wash berries and leaves thoroughly in running water and place on a kitchen towel to dry completely.
- Then fold into a deep saucepan, add water, put on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When the liquid starts to boil strongly, reduce the warm-up level and cook for about 10 minutes, not allowing the water to boil too actively.
- Then remove from heat, cool slightly and strain through gauze folded in several layers.
- Pour sugar, citric acid, vanillin, mix thoroughly, bring to a boil again and boil on low heat for a quarter of an hour.
- Cool the beverage to room temperature, strain twice, mix with vodka, pour into a large container, cover with a lid and infuse for a week.
- After the time has elapsed, strain again, bottle, cork and hide for storage in a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Delicious wine from frozen chokeberry and apples at home - recipe with photos
If during the active fruit season there is no time to prepare all sorts of goodies, the berry can be frozen, and at a more opportune time to get out of the fridge and make something very tasty, for example, black chokeberry and apple wine. The drink will turn out to be rich and will please with a mild sweet and sour taste and a delicate pleasant aroma.
Liquid weight loss chestnut - the real opinions of doctors
Summer Beaded Knit Necklace
Giant cushion for relaxing
Should I give the child in the nursery
How to make an angel yourself
Reliable building materials store
These essential oils will protect you from annoying insects
17 Car lifehacks that every motorist should know