Classic and Italian Sponge Cake - Step-by-step recipes
In the article we will look at how to make a biscuit at home tasty and quickly. After reading our secrets, you will be able to show off the culinary talent and create a real masterpiece that will appeal to your family members.
Classic sponge cake recipe
Cooks use the classic recipe for making biscuit from which later desserts and cakes are made.
For a regular cake, the finished sponge cake is cut lengthwise into several layers, soaked in syrup and smeared with cream. For some cakes, biscuit is completely passed through a meat grinder. Now go directly to the recipe.
- flour - 100 grams
- eggs - 4 pieces
- sugar - one glass
- vanilla sugar - one teaspoon
- small form
We have ingredients. It remains to knead the dough.
- Oil form, put parchment on the bottom. If the parchment is not at hand, the form can be lightly sprinkled with flour.It is recommended to sift the flour itself several times.
- Separate the yolks from proteins very carefully. Squirrels will beat well only on the condition that they do not leave the yolk. Wash dishes for protein whipping well and wipe with a paper towel moistened with lemon juice.
- Put the yolks in the prepared dish, add vanilla sugar and half the usual sugar. Grind the resulting mass until it increases in volume and does not turn white. Grind the yolks can be a mixer or a regular fork.
- Proteins put in a bowl and mixer at low speed, beat until a fluffy foam. After that, increase the speed and, continuing the beating, add sugar in a thin stream. Beat whites until they turn over when turning the dishes.
- Third of the proteins combine with the yolks and mix. After that add flour to the resulting mass and continue mixing. Next, add the remaining proteins and mix the dough.
- Put the dough into shape and smooth out well. After that, the form is sent to the oven, heated to 190 degrees for about 35 minutes. The biscuit will be prepared when it shrinks a little, and the edges will move away from the walls of the mold, and with a slight pressure they will spring back.
The recipe for biscuit in a multivark
Prepared in a multivariate biscuit perfectly suited for the formation of cakes and desserts. The basis of a good biscuit dough - beaten eggs and high-quality sugar. In the resulting mass at the end you need to add flour. If you add fresh berries or crushed fruits to the dough, you will get an excellent charlotte. Now let's talk directly about the recipe.
- eggs - five pieces
- flour - one glass
- sugar - one glass
- vanillin - one gram
- Beat eggs with sugar until white foam appears. If you use a mixer, it will take about ten minutes. After that add vanillin and flour. Biscuit closely recommended kneading from the bottom up, raising it with a spoon. Beat with a mixer is not worth it, because the pomp will be lost.
- The form is well greased. Then put the dough and put in a slow cooker. On the control panel, select the baking mode.
- Exactly in an hour the biscuit will be prepared. Carefully remove it from the mold and allow to cool.
Step by step recipe for Italian sponge cake
In Italy, sponge cake is called "English dessert". However, he has nothing to do with England.
- milk - 0.5 liters
- one half lemon
- 4 yolks
- sugar - 85 grams
- flour - 170 grams
- oil - two tablespoons
- brandy - one tablespoon
- Cookies - 210 grams
- liqueur Strega - 85 grams
- berry liqueur - 85 grams
- apricot jam - three tablespoons
- whipped cream and roasted nuts
- Heat milk and lemon in a saucepan. As soon as small bubbles begin to appear, remove the pan from the stove.
- Beat egg whites well, gradually adding sugar. Beat until the mass gets a light yellow tint. After that add flour. Pour the milk through a sieve and transfer the mixture to a large saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for five minutes, stirring all the time. Next, remove the dishes from the stove and add brandy. Beat the butter. Stir the contents of the pan so that lumps do not appear.
- Cookies with one side dipped in brandy, and the second - in the liquor Strega. Put the cream on the prepared dish and then the cookies. Next, repeat the action.
- In a small saucepan, heat the jam with a few spoons of water. Evenly apply this hot mass to the cookie. Layers to do as much as the ingredients are enough. Cover the top layer with custard, decorate with nuts and cream.
In the article we reviewed the most popular biscuit recipes. Following our recipes, you will prepare delicious desserts and cakes that you can treat your friends and relatives. We sincerely hope that you will like the recipes. See you again!
Body ballet is a great way to improve your figure
The recipe for this temaki
Branches & Textiles Art Object
How and why to cook kapu
The first football story
Jennifer Aniston told how to cope with anger
What are linear arrays for?