Crafts for the Easter holiday
Holy Easter is one of the most anticipated holidays of the year. Both adults and children are looking forward to it. And the main reason for this is not only the religious significance of this day, but also the delicious treats that every family prepares on this important day.
We want to offer you a master class on making DIY hand-made dough for Easter.
To make an Easter basket of yeast dough, you need to take the following baking ingredients:
- fresh yeast - 2,5 g
- warm water - 1/2 cup
- milk - 1/2 cup
- eggs - 1-2 pieces (one for the test, one for lubrication)
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- olive oil - 1/4 cup
- flour - 4 glasses
With the help of step-by-step photos, making such an interesting piece of dough for Easter will not be difficult.
1. In glassware (preferably with deep edges), it is necessary to combine milk with water. Mix two tablespoons of water with milk and add yeast.Stir and leave to infuse for a few minutes.
2. Beat the egg, add the mixture of milk, water and yeast to it, then add olive oil, salt and sugar. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Add flour to the resulting mass. First you need to pour half a glass, mix, then gradually add the remaining amount of flour.
4. Next, knead the dough. When you add all the flour, the dough should be soft and flexible. It is necessary to leave the dough to "grow", it should increase approximately twice.
5. The next step is to twist the finished dough into rollers. As a form for weaving, you should use heat-resistant glassware or a cake pan. And before you start applying the dough, you need to wrap it with foil.
6. Next you need to roll the dough into a layer, about 0.6 cm thick, then cut it into ribbons (stripes) 1.5-2 cm wide.
7. The resulting strips are applied uniformly on the form, connecting at the top. On average, 14-15 flagella on the form. Now you need to put something heavy and round on top of the harnesses to make the bottom (you can take a glass bowl)
8. Next, cut the dough again on the same tape and make the transverse bundles. The extra pieces that look out from the edges of the dishes, cut off.
9.In a separate bowl, mix one egg, a tablespoon of milk and a little olive oil. With this mixture, we grease the whole basket of dough.
10. Put the basket on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper in the oven, preheated to 180-190 degrees. We bake 20 minutes. Dough should get a golden brown look.
11. When you take the basket out of the oven and remove it from the baking sheet, a trace of dough and dishes will remain on the paper. On it should make a pigtail of the same size. This will be the edging for our Easter basket. For the manufacture of handles need wire. Measure out the desired length, wind the wire with foil, and on top of the dough.
12. Do not wait until the dough rises, and immediately put it in the oven.
13. We attach the finished edging with toothpicks, and insert the handle in the same way.
Easter basket is ready! Now you can decorate it with a napkin, ribbons and put cakes and other Easter treats into it.
Cases that determine the fate
Eyes-pompons of yarn
17 Interesting Instagram accounts you should subscribe to
Baby jacket and hat
Daria Pynzar from Dom-2 will meet with fans and give autographs in TsentrObuv stores
Borovaya uterus - a panacea or a dangerous remedy