Delicious and simple oatmeal dishes
Few housewives know that oat flour is not worse than wheat flour, and by some characteristics is even better and more useful. And it can be used in cooking, if you know how. Learn some great recipes!
Benefits of oatmeal
First, let's look at the useful properties of oatmeal:
- Control of appetite. Having a bite of a dish prepared from oatmeal, you will satisfy the hunger and forget about it for several hours, because the shredded oats swell in the stomach and fills it.
- The product is useful for the nervous system and at frequent stresses it helps to reduce nervous excitability, as well as normalize sleep.
- Complex carbohydrates fully restore energy reserves. And they are processed slowly with the release of energy, but it is not deposited in the stock in the form of extra pounds.
- As part of oats there is a vegetable protein, which is needed to preserve the structure of muscle mass and the formation of new cells in the human body.
- Oatmeal helps to improve digestion due to natural and mild stimulation of intestinal motility. In addition, there is a cleansing of slag and toxic substances.
- Oats are useful in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including gastritis with high acidity.
- Oatmeal is also beneficial for the cardiovascular system.
- Regularly using such a product, you can keep your cholesterol levels under control.
- The product is also useful for bone tissue, as it strengthens them, reducing the risk of fractures and increasing bone density.
Tip! If the store you do not find oatmeal, you can simply grind in a coffee grinder or blender flakes to a powder.
What can be cooked if bought oatmeal? In fact, it can replace the more familiar wheat in different recipes. But there are some nuances: there are more gluten in oats than in wheat, so the pomp and crispness may not be so obvious. Still, desserts and pastries will be tasty and, more importantly, very healthy.
If you need a quick and hearty snack, a good option would be healthy oatmeal with banana.For their preparation you need:
- a third cup of milk;
- two ripe and rather large bananas;
- a glass of oatmeal;
- one chicken egg;
- sugar (to taste, but you can not add at all, because bananas give sweetness, and it can be enough);
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Peel and slice bananas into slices of any size.
- It is desirable to sift the flour so that the baking is more friable.
- In a blender, put the sliced bananas, break the egg, pour in the milk and add sugar. Grind everything together.
- Add flour, whisk the mixture until smooth. Consistency should remind quite a thick sour cream.
- In the pan (it is advisable to use a non-stick), heat the oil.
- Spoon the dough and serve it in a pan.
- Fritters are fried until golden on both sides.
- Done, you can eat!
Try to make for breakfast or tea at any time of the day cheese and oatmeal muffins. It will take this:
- 100 g of cottage cheese;
- seven full tablespoons of oatmeal;
- half an apple;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- five tablespoons of sugar.
- Our cupcakes will consist of several layers, so first take up the foundation. Combine the flour with the egg and sugar (two tablespoons), knead the dough, distribute the molds, covering the bottom and part of the walls. Send the molds to the oven for ten minutes.
- Rub on a grated apple, distribute on oat basics, sprinkle with cinnamon. Spread the cottage cheese on top, adding the remaining sugar.
- Send cupcakes bake until fully cooked at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Delicious and loved by many sweet dish - muffins. And they can be prepared from such products:
- 250 grams of oatmeal;
- two art. l. natural honey;
- 100 grams of granulated sugar;
- an Apple;
- 250 g of pumpkin;
- two eggs;
- five peeled walnuts;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- some ground ginger;
- three tbsp. l. olive oil.
- Peel pumpkin with apple, cut it into cubes, put it into a thick-bottomed saucepan, cover with water and simmer until soft. Then you can immediately grind these components with a blender.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add your ready pumpkin and apple puree and honey.
- Sift and pour the oatmeal into the liquid mixture, using a blender, knead the dough.
- Chop walnuts: cut or put in a blender.
- Add nuts, ground ginger and cinnamon to the dough, stirring all over again.
- Grease the baking molds with olive oil, put the dough in them.
- Baking muffins should be at 180 degrees in the oven for about half an hour or slightly less.
Prefer healthy and nutritious meals? Try to make from oatmeal flour jelly. It's simple, if you have everything you need:
- 500 grams of oatmeal;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- a third of a teaspoon of fast yeast;
- powdered sugar (to taste, depending on the desired final sweetness).
- Pour your oatmeal into a large enough container and cover with water.
- Put the yeast in the liquid, mix everything very carefully with a whisk or whip with a blender so that no lumps remain.
- Now send the container with the mixture to a warm place and leave it there for three hours. During this period, the content should be divided into three layers. Top two carefully pour into another saucepan, add cinnamon, vanillin, berries, a little sugar or other ingredients to taste.
- Cook the jelly on a low heat for about three minutes. Done!
Tip! The lower layer can also come in handy: add sugar, berries and fruits to it, distribute it in oiled molds and keep it in a preheated to 170 degree oven for about twenty minutes. There will be a kind of thick oatmeal soufflé.
Oat flour will turn out excellent bread, and you will make it with your own hands from the following ingredients:
- a glass of oatmeal;
- five tablespoons of milk;
- two egg whites;
- a little salt;
- spicy herbs for piquancy;
- optional sesame or sunflower seeds.
Description of preparation:
- Beat whites until bubbles, add milk (warm).
- Pour flour into the milk-egg mixture, preferably sifting it.
- Knead your hands pretty cool dough.
- Add salt, fragrant herbs and sesame or sunflower seeds, stir the mass again.
- Dampen your hands with cool water and form a loaf, but not very high, so that it is completely baked.
- Put the loaf on baking paper, send to bake at 190 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
- The surface should be reddened. If it starts to burn, cover the loaf with foil or parchment.
- Serve your fresh oat bread to the table!
Be sure to buy oatmeal flour and try to cook some healthy and very tasty dishes out of it!
How to choose a good wall tiles
How to choose a cape for the wedding
Emily Ratakovski undressed to be heard
How to surprise him on February 23
Dress with a cut is a stylish trend of the season
How to get rid of scratches on furniture
Wax Crayon Candle
Where to go to study after the 9th grade boyfriend and girlfriend