Different ways of using medunitsya medicinal
Plants have long been used by humans, and some of them are especially helpful. And what are the properties of medicinal medunitsa? Learn all about its benefits and proper application.
Medunitsa officinalis refers to the species of the genus Medunitsa (this is the borage family). Such a herbaceous plant usually does not exceed 35 centimeters in height, has pubescent stems, and also slightly rough elongated leaves. The flowers of the medunitsa are located at the ends of the stems and are shaped like bluebells. They bloom very interesting: at the beginning of the period they have a pink color, and by the end they turn blue.
The grass is found in different regions of Europe and is often grown in gardens as an ornamental plant. In nature, it grows in shading, as it does not tolerate direct sunlight.
The composition includes many substances, such as polyphenols, saponins, tannins, mucus, allantoin,numerous organic acids, tannins, resins, anthocyanins, iron, copper, flavonoids, iodine, manganese, potassium, as well as vitamins C, A and several others.
Medunica officinalis has numerous useful properties:
- This plant has long been used for various diseases of the lungs and respiratory tracts, such as bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, tracheitis, asthma, tuberculosis. Proper use allows you to facilitate the discharge of sputum, arrest inflammatory processes.
- Medunitsa normalizes blood clotting and helps to stop bleeding of different genesis.
- Such a plant can be used as a mild diuretic to reduce the load on the kidneys.
- Means based on this herb are used in inflammatory diseases not only of the lungs, but also of the genitourinary system, as well as the pharynx and oral cavity.
- Medicinal medunitsa helps to normalize the functioning of the central nervous system.
- The plant normalizes the metabolic processes occurring inside the body, including water-salt.
- Application improves blood composition, increases hemoglobin level.
- This herb is good for the cardiovascular system: it strengthens the walls of blood vessels and nourishes the heart muscle, normalizes blood pressure.
- There is a pronounced antioxidant effect, which allows to neutralize the dangerous activity of free radicals, reduce the risks of development of cancer, and also inhibit the processes of oxidation and premature aging of tissues.
- Medunitsa is useful for dermatological diseases, in addition, it can be used to rejuvenate and improve skin condition.
- Proper application will help to normalize digestive processes.
- The plant has antispasmodic and analgesic effects.
- Such a plant can be used for rehabilitation after past diseases, recuperation and strengthening the immune system.
- The beneficial effect is on the thyroid gland, because in the composition there is iodine.
- Application will help normalize the hormonal background.
In medicine, mostly terrestrial tops are used: stems, flowers, leaves. Harvesting is carried out in bloom.The collected raw materials are cleaned of impurities and placed on a tray that is exposed in a ventilated room or in the fresh air. Dried plants can be crushed and stored in fabric bags.
How to apply medicinal meduinitsu? It is used for the treatment and prevention of various diseases, and in different variations.
- For lung diseases, it is best to use beer broth. To make it, two tablespoons of crushed dry raw pour a liter of beer and keep the mixture on low heat for about twenty minutes. Add two tablespoons of honey, let the broth brewed under the lid for half an hour. Take this tool, pre-filtering, a teaspoon before eating at least three times.
- When bleeding and kidney disease will help the infusion. In two glasses of freshly boiled water, enter two tablespoons of dried herbs. Place the container in a water bath and hold it there for fifteen or twenty minutes, close it tightly and leave it to rest for forty minutes. Strain the mixture, drink a third of a glass thirty minutes before each meal.
- For diseases of the intestine and stomach, you can use the infusion prepared according to this recipe: put 50 grams of grass in a thermos and pour boiling water with a liter of boiling water. It is necessary to insist on such a remedy for two hours. Then, using cheesecloth, strain it and drink half a glass about half an hour before meals three times a day. Infusion is used externally for dermatological diseases.
- For skin diseases, you can use the ointment: a glass of fresh raw materials mixed with a glass of vaseline or interior fat. Put the mixture in the fridge for three days, and then start twice a day to apply to the inflammation.
- And this is a universal infusion. A tablespoon of dry raw materials should be poured with one cup of boiling water, infused for about an hour, then filtered. Take a tablespoon of liquid three times a day.
When is the plant contraindicated?
There are contraindications, and these include children's age (up to three years), periods of breastfeeding and carrying, diseases accompanied by increased blood clotting, obstruction or intestinal atony, as well as individual hypersensitivity to the plant.
Use medicinal medunitsu correctly to promote health.
Wine rack made of glass and bottle boards
Concentrated Tomato Products
How to remove stains from the carpet
Baby jacket and hat
Top 10 most interesting series of 2012
How to improve imagination and imagination
6 freshest anecdotes, from which it'