Bacon and pea risotto | simplest risotto recipe
Easy Bacon and Pea Risotto
Apr 26, 2013
Thirty-five minutes is all you need to whip up this creamy risotto featuring bacon, peas, Parmesan cheese, and lemon zest.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 35
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 c. grated Parmesan
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Microwave bacon on plate on high 7 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels, then roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat chicken broth and water to boiling on medium-high.
- Mix olive oil and rice in 4-quart bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute. Stir in broth mixture. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on medium 15 minutes or until most of broth mixture has been absorbed, stirring twice.
- Stir in frozen peas; cook 2 more minutes, covered, or until creamy.
- Stir in Parmesan, lemon peel, salt, pepper, and bacon. Garnish with Parmesan, lemon peel, and pepper.
Video: How to Make Risotto with Bacon and Peas | Epicurious
No More Chewing: Dog-Training Tips for Chompers
How to Make PDFs Editable With Google Docs
Married To Medicines Dr. Jackie Opens Up About Her Infertility Struggles
Design Inspiration: Contemporary Country
Some men have just said the stupidest thing about birth control
Dating Tips: Why You Should Call, Not Text, Your Partner
The Queen formally consents to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s marriage with official letter
5 Positively Perfect Period Sex Positions
Evidence Mounting for Link Between Narcolepsy, Swine Flu Vaccine
How to Play Golf (Card Game)
The Best Fitness Tool You Can Use To Sculpt Your Butt At Home
You Guys, Suzanne Somers Has a Straightening Serum, and It ReallyWorks
Find Your Perfect Mascara
Proenza Schouler x MAC
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:46 / Views: 83492