Education: congenital or acquired?
Respect is determined by a person's behavior, manners, and ability to dress. The foundations of education are laid in childhood. Parents and people around them act as a model of behavior with which a child reads data and applies it in adult life. A well-educated person is distinguished by adequacy, with respect for people. Rules of behavior change under the influence of such factors: place of residence, status and religion of a person. Recently, there are publications proving the influence of heredity on the personality's manners. What is the education? Is it an innate or acquired quality?
What is good breeding?
An educated person respects people regardless of circumstances. In this case, the child and adult have different requirements. Children need to obey their parents and follow the rules established in the family. Respect for an adult person is manifested in following a good tone and maintaining standards of behavior adopted in a particular environment.
The educated person, being in a society, takes into account which customs are inherited in the country or family. For example, in the east it is customary for expensive guests to pour an incomplete cup of tea. Replenishing the glass, the owners of the house once again show attention.
An adult has to maintain the level of education, because the world around does not stand still. Changing cultural trends, political views. Basics of manners are laid by parents, then a person is self-educated.
A cultural person is distinguished by gestures, facial expressions, and speech. During the conversation, the educated person does not swing his hands, pronounces the words in a calm tone, does not make faces. Such a person reacts to the opinions of others, does not slander him behind his back, releasing sharp and pointed things. A person with impeccable manners is called diplomatic, tactful, polite.
What kind of educated person is he?
The norms of behavior are invented by people. Therefore, differences arise in determining a respectful person. Such disputes are easy to resolve. Ask the people around you why they think you are a well-bred person. We list the criteria that are recognized by society:
- Charm and pleasant communication.A well-bred person radiates goodwill, speaks correctly, does not resort to an elevated tone. People are drawn to such a personality, they are surrounded by attention.
- Intelligence. For many, it is synonymous with a cultural personality. An intelligent person is restrained, laconic, with a sense of dignity. Do not get out of balance, so that it does not happen around.
- Tact and delicacy. A well-educated person is better silent than expresses an opinion that offends the interlocutor. In the conversation does not use swear words, does not affect the topic, unpleasant to others.
- Respect. There is not ostentatious quality and play in public. The educated person will treat the stranger or native person with the same respect.
It is considered to be educated people modest, quiet, downtrodden and not having their own opinion. In fact, such a person is confident and self-sufficient, he does not need to prove anything to others.
Factors affecting upbringing
Raising a child is not only in instilling kindness and good skills. Adult people face in life with betrayal, anger, hatred.Therefore, it is important to remove pink glasses from the child in time. Tell instructive stories to children, disassemble life examples.
Since the skill is laid from a young age, the behavior and character of a person is influenced by parents. What other factors affect upbringing?
- Relationship in the family. A child in the womb reacts to light, sounds, voices. Therefore, to build the right family relationship should not be from the birth of the baby, but from the day of conception. Banal conflicts lead to serious quarrels. Adults are not ready to give in, are looking for the extreme or the guilty. Take as a basis to discuss the scandals and admit wrong. Show your child that love and understanding reign in your family. In order for children to learn to respect other people, consider their opinions and allow them to enter into debate. Let him learn to defend the point of view tactfully and reasonably, and not by shouting and hysterics.
It is better to show once with your example how a well-bred person behaves than to explain the rules of behavior a hundred times.
- Environment. Mom or grandmother takes a greater part in raising a child. Cones fall on them if the child stumbles.The ideal parenting scheme is the equal participation of mom and dad. But, in addition to communicating with parents, the child attends kindergarten, school, clubs. Children watch TV, play computer games, read books. Education is formed under the influence of information received by the child outside the home. At the same time in adolescence, the opinion from the side is valued more than the notation of native people. In order not to lose credibility, be interested in the affairs of the child, pay attention to it every day, analyzing together how the day went.
Want to grow a raised personality? Forget about the use of force, do not make comments to the child in the presence of unauthorized people. Let the children understand every day that it is important to you. Adopting the rules of behavior to the child, adults maintain their level of respect.
Goodness: inborn or acquired quality?
Previously it was believed that if you surround the baby with educated people, an angel will grow out of it. Researches of scientists have proved the opposite. The efforts of parents and genes influence education. Physical ability and state of health also contribute.Not without reason, married couples who decide to adopt a child, carefully examine who he was born.
Scientists have proven that heredity affects the upbringing of a person. If identical twins are separated in infancy and given to different families, they will still have the same character traits.
On the other hand, the rules of conduct laid down in the family influence the person. Communication problems, aggressiveness, non-standard actions are the consequences of education. Callous parents grow aggressive teens. Unstable family environment leads to problems in adulthood. Scientists have identified factors that affect poor education: poverty, domestic violence, poor quality nutrition, the presence of bad habits of parents. Stop the destructive impact is possible if you connect external assistance. Participation of social services, rehabilitation programs.
Which side is true? Is upbringing an innate or acquired quality? In fact, one can not consider the situation one-sidedly. A person is born with a set of genes that influence character.At the same time, being in society, succumbing to the influence of others, the personality changes, builds a line of conduct. Manners are formed in equal parts under the influence of:
- Hereditary factors. Include the character, vulnerability and physical condition of the infant.
- Upbringing. Formed as a result of the relationship of parents and others to the child, the presence of stressful situations and aggravating circumstances.
The personality of a person is formed as a result of the interaction of heredity and upbringing. These two factors complement each other, connecting at certain intervals of life. In the first three years dominated by genes, biological data. Then they weaken, and the environment of the kid joins. During this period, genetic vulnerability is manifested. Constant stress and depression change a person, affect decency and disrupt the brain. Scientists have proven that proper education can defeat genetic diseases.
How to become a well-mannered person?
Surveys showed that the level of education decreases. Contribute to this other behaviors. If you return to the recent past, you can see that the representatives of the weaker sex were brought up in institutions for noble maidens.In addition to education, girls were taught communication skills and decent manners. The gait was practiced, a refined taste was grafted in, attention was paid to behavior. The boys sought to get into the cadet schools, where in addition to military wisdom, they studied responsibility, composure, and politeness. Today, public institutions are assigned the role of education, but not education. Putting all the cards in the hands of parents. But, not all adults are ready to grow a decent cell of society.
How to become a well-mannered person?
- Analyze your behavior. Think about what side or character traits you would like to improve. Then ask your friends to give you a testimonial. Work on the negative and weak points.
- Respect others. Start by eliminating negative thoughts. Do not let others think badly of others. Before you speak, give advice, consider whether you would like to hear such words in your address.
- Chat with people at ease. Inability to support the conversation people perceive as bad manners. After all, such a person is silent or utters nonsense. Sovereignty, timidity, lack of self-confidence leads to the fact that a person is embarrassed to speak. In order not to be considered an ill-mannered person, learn to communicate with people.
- Find the ideal. At first, you need an example to follow to form the basics. Look for a well-bred person among friends. A hero of a movie or a book will do. If there is no suitable example, then make new acquaintances, communicate with people more often, note what character qualities you like, learn from experience.
- Accept the opinions of other people. Sharp jokes about a person, ridiculing behavior or clothing indicate the absence of education. Each person is manifested in his own way and does not need to impose your opinion. You can not make fun of people with physical or mental disabilities.
Education is formed as a result of heredity and the contribution of parents, the public. A person is able to tighten this skill by working on himself. The level of education manifests itself in unusual situations. If manners are superficial, then under stress a person will fall through and show true emotions. Being educated, given by nature and acquired during life, attracts with manners, refinement, the ability of a person to communicate and look decent.
New Year 2013 in Greece. New Year tours and holidays
How to make money on the money online
Reliable building materials store
Why people with low voices seem to us more confident
Hearts with patterned embroidery