Effective glycerin masks
The action of glycerin is like an eraser, it “erases” wrinkles of different depths from the skin surface and is able to prolong its youth. But all this is possible only if properly used. Today we will introduce you to a few simple recipes that can easily replace expensive branded anti-age complexes.
According to the chemical classification, glycerin is an alcohol that has a viscous, viscous consistency. If you look closely, this component can be seen in almost all cosmetics.
What caused such popularity?
- Protective property. Viscosity allows this component to create a protective film on the skin, due to which a sufficient amount of moisture is stored inside, and dust and dirt from the environment have no way to enter the pores.
- Smoothing wrinkles. By the way, the effect will be noticeable after several applications. The secret is very simple - the cavities of the dermis are filled with water molecules, thereby aligning.
- Humidification.The drug helps to capture moisture from oxygen, and attract it to the skin. It helps to nourish and eliminate flaking.
- Treatment. Do not forget that this is, after all, a drug, but because it is often used to treat various kinds of dermatological problems. Such as, for example, eczema.
Perfectly relieves glycerin from wrinkles under the eyes, it is also effective in ptosis, when with age the upper eyelid begins to fall.
The results of the use of glycerin as a cosmetic for the face will surely please you if you follow simple recommendations:
- Prepare the skin. It is worth remembering that the drug actively absorbs moisture, because if the apartment is dry, the effect may be the opposite. In the warm season, do not forget to properly ventilate the room before the procedure, and in the winter to increase the humidity you can place in the room a container with water.
- Apply a mask with glycerin in a thin layer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove residues only with a cloth moistened with water. The use of any cosmetics for washing will reduce the result of your work to zero.
- Perform beauty procedures before bedtime so that the skin does not succumb later to aggressive environmental effects.
- Glycerin - is quite allergenic, so be sure to make a test to avoid unwanted reactions in the form of swelling and redness.
Having decided once to try the miraculous action of glycerin on yourself, you will discover a simple and cheap preparation that will help to prolong the youthfulness of the skin of your face. So, what kind of masks can you make at home?
A very simple recipe that can be used without resorting to substantial financial costs. In a bottle of glycerin (30 ml) add the contents of 10 capsules of vitamin E. Mix thoroughly and apply to the face for 15 minutes.
It will help not only to level the relief, but also to relieve irritation, to get rid of dryness and flaking. It is prepared in the same proportions as the previous one, but the components will be glycerin and vitamin A.
To the already familiar set of components - 10 capsules of vitamin E and 30 ml of glycerin add the yolk of one egg. Apply for 15 minutes and rinse. The yolk will further enhance the moisturizing effect.But unlike previous means, this mask should be used immediately after preparation, it cannot be stored.
Especially difficult our skin tolerates cold. At this time, she especially needs food. It can give a mask, for the preparation of which you need to mix 1 tablespoon of glycerin with oil (olive, jojoba, coconut). Apply the product to bedtime, and wash it is not required.
Often, women complain that with age, pigment spots begin to appear on the skin. Make them less noticeable is possible. To do this, prepare a mixture of juice of 1 lemon, 4 tablespoons of liquid honey and 1 tsp of glycerin.
For the procedure, you also need to prepare a fabric mask on which the mixture will be applied. The easiest way to make it out of gauze. Moisten a cloth in the solution, apply on face and leave for 10 minutes. After that, remove the gauze and leave the product on the skin for a few more minutes. After the time has elapsed, rinse with warm water.
To achieve a visible effect, it is necessary to do this mask every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks.
Many people consider glycerin to be a panacea for wrinkles, and it really works. But do not forget thatthat cosmetics are only outside, because proper nutrition and drinking regime - are mandatory for those who want to look young and attractive.
Choosing oils for oily and problem skin
We embroider a picture with a cross Polosatiki
How to become a witch in Sims 3
Mini stove from gas cylinder
Here are a variety of tips
How to choose a good travel company in Moscow
Crispy Potato Slices
How to cook corn