Features of the procedure cheyloplasty
Few women are completely satisfied with their appearance. And if some flaws are invisible and can be perceived as a highlight, then there are defects that can and should be corrected. Get beautiful lips will allow cheiloplasty.
What it is?
Cheiloplasty - the direction of plastic surgery, involving the correction of the lips. The concept covers any manipulations aimed at eliminating defects in this zone and includes several varieties. So, depending on the goals, aesthetic cheiloplasty and reconstructive are distinguished. The first type involves the improvement of the form, and the second - the elimination of acquired or congenital anomalies of the structure.
If the principle of impact is taken as the basis for the classification, two types can be distinguished:
- Injection cheiloplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that involves the introduction of fillers and is used for aesthetic correction. There are two subspecies: contour cheiloplasty and lipofilling.In the first case, absorbable fillers are introduced, for example, on the basis of hyaluronic acid. Preparations fill tissues and increase volumes, but gradually dissolve in a natural way. Lipofilling - the introduction of its own fat.
- Surgical cheyroplasty involves surgery and is used to eliminate obvious defects. The species includes several different techniques, such as "bull horns", "Paris", V-Y technique, shortening plastics. Each method has its own peculiarities of the operation, and the choice is made by a specialist, taking into account the original picture.
When is the procedure recommended?
Chiloplasty has the following indications:
- irregular mouth shape, lip asymmetry;
- insufficient volume, the so-called filamentous lips;
- strongly open teeth and gums;
- post-traumatic injuries and scars;
- some neoplasms of benign nature (cysts, fibroids, papillomas);
- congenital anomalies of the structure: "cleft palate", "hare lip";
- pronounced vertical wrinkles, localized above the upper lip;
- sagging of the lower lip due to decreased muscle tone and aging;
- mimic wrinkles around the mouth;
- defects arising after previous surgery or unsuccessful procedures.
Chiloplasty will allow you to achieve the ideal shape of the lips, increase their volume, eliminate defects, remove wrinkles near the mouth, get rid of scars and tumors. The perfect result is beautiful and symmetrical lips with almost no traces of surgical intervention.
In what cases the procedure is prohibited
There are the following contraindications:
- blood clotting disorders;
- autoimmune diseases such as vasculitis, systemic lupus erythematosus;
- any acute infections;
- herpes in active form with rash on the lips;
- exacerbations of chronic diseases;
- lip damage after injuries and other gross effects;
- oncological diseases, neoplasms of unknown nature;
- mental disorders, epilepsy;
- periods of breastfeeding and pregnancy;
- some cardiovascular diseases.
Advantages and disadvantages
The cheiloplasty procedure has both disadvantages and advantages. Consider the advantages:
- The opportunity to get the perfect beautiful lips.
- Fast result, high efficiency of the procedure.
- Natural effect with almost no trace of interference.
- Easy rehabilitation period.
- Short duration of the procedure.
- The long-term effect which is not demanding continuous maintenance.
- The relatively affordable price of the service, subject to the elimination of minor defects (15-20 thousand rubles).
- Risks of infection of tissues that increase if the procedure was performed by an inexperienced surgeon in "underground" conditions.
- Fairly high cost if complex correction is required. It reaches 100-150 thousand rubles.
- There may be complications.
- There is a possibility of obtaining a result that is different from the desired.
- Risk of rejection of implants.
- The probability of scarring tissue.
- The procedure does not stop the aging process.
Before the procedure, you should come to the surgeon for an inspection and tell about your wishes. He will analyze the initial state and select the appropriate method, give recommendations. It is advisable to be examined to identify possible contraindications.
- Quitting smoking ten days before the date of the procedure.
- Discontinuation of drugs containing acetylsalicylic acid, anticoagulants.
- Taking a bath or shower the night before.
- Refusal of food immediately before surgery.
- Brushing your teeth, rinsing the mouth with an antiseptic solution.
Procedure and rehabilitation period
The procedure lasts an average of about 1-2 hours, depending on the amount of work of the surgeon and the defects to be eliminated. For minor interventions, local anesthesia is applied, but intravenous can also be used. The specialist inserts implants or fillers, makes incisions in the right places, stitches. Next, a dressing is applied. After a difficult operation, the patient is advised to stay in the clinic. If minimally invasive cheiloplasty was performed, you can go home on the same day.
Within one to two weeks after the procedure, side effects can be observed: bruising and minor hematomas, swelling, decreased sensitivity of the area, feeling of tightness, pain. If everything went well, the symptoms disappear on their own.
To speed up rehabilitation and prevent complications, you should follow the recommendations:
- Do not smoke at least a month after cheiloplasty.
- Regularly treat your lips with antiseptics until complete healing.
- Apply ice to relieve swelling.
- Eliminate from the diet of solid foods that require active movements of the jaws.
- Do not open your mouth wide, keep mimic peace.
- During the month, do not exercise, limit physical activity.
- For 5-6 months, do not visit tanning beds, do not sunbathe on the beach, protect lips from exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
If you decide to correct or enlarge the lips through cheiloplasty, first weigh the pros and cons.
How to distinguish love from love
Festive beautiful greeting card
Jennifer Aniston told how to cope with anger
Jenna Devan first appeared in public after parting with Chenning Tatum
How to make a black face mask - recipes and tips
How to cook sweet cinnamon buns in Swedish recipe