20 FANTASTIC EGG COOKING TIPS
Five fantastic recipes for cooking the perfect lasagna
- 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) meat
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon spice mix (mixture of Italian herbs or dried basil with parsley, celery and oregano or a mixture of peppers)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- salt, pepper to taste
- 9 oz (250 g) ready-made lasagna sheets (8-12 pieces)
- 9 oz (250 g) cheddar cheese
- Baking dish
For the Bechamel sauce:
- 3.5 oz (100 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 24 fl oz (0.7 liters) milk
- 0.08 oz (2.5 g) nutmeg
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Cut the onion finely, slice the tomatoes, grate cheese and carrot on the fine grater and grind the garlic.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and sauté the onion until golden brown.
- When the onion is cooked, add the carrot and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the meat, sprinkle with spices, stir everything well and let the mixture fry for 10 more minutes over low heat.
- Next, add the tomato paste, tomatoes and ground garlic and let it simmer for another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For making the Bechamel sauce, take another frying-pan or skillet and melt the butter. Add the flour and fry for about 5 minutes until the mixture is golden brown, stirring constantly to avoid any lumps.
- Separately, boil the milk, add a pinch of nutmeg and the bay leaf. Let it brew for 10 minutes and remove the bay leaf.
- Pour a thin stream of milk into the flour mixture to prevent lumps. Cook the sauce, whisking constantly until thickened. Don’t let the mixture boil; bring almost to a boil and immediately remove from the heat. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking dish with the oil and pour a little bit of Bechamel sauce in the bottom. Cover with ready-made lasagna sheets (according to this recipe, there is no need to cook them).
- Spread the meat filling over the noodles, top generously with Bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used, finishing with grated cheese.
- Then pour the Bechamel sauce over the top of it all and sprinkle more grated cheese. Bake in the preheated hot oven (400 degrees F) for 40 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Remove your lasagna from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting into portions.
Video: 20 NEW WAYS TO COOK EGGS YOU HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF YET
How to Take Children to an Amusement Park
Living With Someone Whos Been Diagnosed With Lupus
Troubleshooting Misfit Shine Problems
The Fruit Roll-Up Fight
Red Dress Award Winners Through the Years
How to Fit Wind Deflectors
How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back
Cat Footwear x Christopher Shannon SS16
10 Secretly Amazing Hair Products We Discovered Through Fellow Editors
Scientists Discover Exactly How Many Cups Of Coffee A Day Is Good For You
15 Weekend Bags that Upgrade Your Travel Style
Date: 12.12.2018, 15:14 / Views: 52471