Hot Rice Salad
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Cooking
Brown rice goes well with nuts in this sweet and sour fruit and vegetable salad.
- Put the rice in a saucepan, add water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 30 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile, chop the green onion, peel the red peppers and thinly slice the radish. For filling, whisk all ingredients.
- Drain the rice and place in a fireproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat the dressing for 1 min, then add it to the rice and mix.
- While working quickly, mix rice with pineapple slices,onions, peppers and bean sprouts and nuts.
- Put the rice on a serving dish. At the edges decorate with pieces of radish and serve.
On a note:
You can make bean sprouts (bean sprouts) at home by soaking mung or aduki beans overnight in cold water, drain and rinse. Put in a large jar and cover with a piece of muslin. Rinse the beans for the next 3 days every day in cold water until they are ready.
Custard pancakes on kefir
Folder under the baptismal certificate
Double Angelina Jolie: like or not
7 easy ways to lose weight
Pros and cons of ornamental pigs
Control systems for garage doors
How to clean the microwave at home