How to cook goat oil at home
Goat oil has a delicate taste and a pleasant aroma, and cooking it at home will not be difficult. Use our recipes and treat your relatives with a useful product.
- Preparation time:96 minutes
- Cooking time:4 minutes
How to make goat oil
For processing milk, you can use special tools. The separator will help separate the cream, and the churn will simplify the process of whipping oil. But oil can be made without them.
- Heat goat's milk to 33-36 degrees, then pass it through the separator. If you do not have this device, then leave the containers with goat milk in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours. By this time a layer of cream is formed. Spoon them into a glass jar.
- Leave the cream to ripen at room temperature for 1 day.
- After that, send the workpiece in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- When the cream thickens, pour them into a butter churn. Beat the product for 10 minutes, then add 800 g of ice to it.
- After the cream turns into soft butter, they should be whipped with a mixer at high speed. When the product becomes more dense, you can proceed to the next step.
- Pour cold water into a small bowl or deep bowl, add to it the remaining ice. Dip the oil in the liquid, knead it with your hands. Squeeze the buttermilk, change the water. Flush the oil until the liquid remains clear.
- Blind from the finished product bar, wrap it in cling film and store in the refrigerator.
To dispense with the butter churn, immediately start beating the cream with a mixer or place them in a hermetically sealed jar and shake it vigorously. The latter method takes you much more time.
Goat oil at home
Useful and tasty product can be prepared from fresh or sour milk.
- goat milk - 20 l;
- water - 400 ml;
- salt, cocoa, sugar - to taste.
- Heat up to 50 degrees milk, recycle it on the separator.
- To speed up the preparation of butter, send the cream in the freezer for a day, then move them to the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
- When the base for the oil defrosts, stir it with a spoon.
- Whip the cream with an immersion mixer at medium speed. After some time, low-fat cream will begin to separate. Drain the buttermilk into separate dishes and store in the refrigerator. In the future, it can be used for making bread or home baking.
- Beat the butter for another 10 minutes. After that pour 100 ml of ice water to it. When the liquid darkens, drain it to the buttermilk. Repeat this process 3 or 4 times.
- Wring out the oil with a wooden spatula. Just press it against the walls of the dish and pour out the liquid that is released.
- At this point, you can give the oil a special taste. For example, add salt or cocoa with sugar. Beat the product for another 10 minutes.
Put the finished oil in curly silicone molds, send the blanks to the freezer. After 2 hours, transfer the blanks to the refrigerator.
Goat oil contains many proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. You can make sandwiches, ice cream, sauces, homemade cakes or bread from it.
Beauty in Italian: the best resorts and the most beautiful decorations
Why does not Yandex open?
A drinker can become a non-drinker
Features of the bread diet
How to collect hair beautifully
How to improve the immunity of adults and children at home
The best tools that will help you grow eyebrows