How to cook stew pork, beef, chicken, beaver
Stew is the colloquial name for canned stew. It is sold everywhere and stored for a long time without loss of nutritional value. Since manufacturers deviate from state standards, the quality of the purchased product is questionable, so I’ll tell you how to cook the stew at home.
Not every housewife dares to prepare her at home, considering the task difficult and costly. In fact, in the preparation of homemade stew is nothing complicated, it consists of natural ingredients without preservatives, meat waste and substitutes. For cooking use different meat: beef, pork, chicken, rabbit meat, even beaver meat.
Recipes for delicious pork stew
Canned meat is tasty and healthy if cooked by yourself. The technology of cooking pork stew is simple, but takes time.Homemade canned food - addition to a side dish, a separate dish or snack in the open air.
- Pork - 4 kg.
- Onions - 3 heads.
- Salt - 2 spoons.
- Pepper - 1 spoon.
- Laurel - 10 pcs.
- Pork wrap with water and cut into medium pieces, add onion, salt and pepper, passed through a meat grinder, and mix. I send in the refrigerator for half an hour. Sometimes I use other spices, but carefully, otherwise the taste will suffer.
- While meat is languishing, pour water and sterilized glass jars. At the bottom of each tank I put bay leaf, spread pork slices on top. In each jar I pour pre-boiled water.
- I covered the bottom of the wide pan with a towel, put the jars of meat on top, covered with lids. Pour water into a saucepan, bring it to a boil, cover with a lid. I cook on a small fire for 3.5 hours. I carefully monitor the water, I pour it out if necessary.
- I roll up the cans with the finished stew, turn upside down and leave to cool. I store in a refrigerator or a room with a low temperature.
I consider homemade stew made of pork to be a universal product.She pleases her family with delicious dishes and helps out when unexpected guests knock on the door.
The taste and quality of stew of pork head is far ahead of the store counterpart.
- Pork head - 1 pc.
- Water - 2.5 liters.
- Salt - 3 spoons.
- Black and sweet pepper, bay leaf - to taste.
- Poured my pig's head with water and carefully cut off the cheek, otherwise the stew turns out to be too greasy. The flesh is separated from bones and cartilages, washed, dried and cut into small pieces.
- I put the prepared meat into the pan, add water, put it on the fire, wait for boiling, reduce the heat to minimum and carcass for 3.5 hours. Half an hour before the end of cooking, I add salt, pepper and laurel.
- I divide the boiled pork on sterilized jars with a volume of 500 ml and put it in a wide saucepan, before laying the bottom with a towel. I add water, so that the banks are immersed to the shoulders. I bring it to a boil, I take out the fire, I cook for 20 minutes.
- At the end of time, I take out the jars from the pan, roll them up, wrap them in a blanket and leave them for cooling. The finished product is determined to be stored in a cool place.
I use small banks for a reason, they are very convenient. One jar is enough to prepare several dishes; it does not take up much space in a backpack or refrigerator.
Cooking beef stew
Beef stew is combined with buckwheat, pasta, mashed potatoes or regular fried eggs, making the taste of the main course perfect. Some cooks use canned meat for filling pies, others make them the basis for pizza.
- Beef - 2 kg.
- Water - 3 spoons.
- Thyme - 2 sprigs.
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- I drench the beef with water and dry it with a paper towel. Cut into large pieces and spread in thick-walled dishes. I recommend using a good roaster, the tenderness and aroma of stew depends on it.
- I add water to the meat, cover the dishes with a lid, put it on a small fire. I cook for 2 hours, periodically checking whether there is broth in the broiler. Two hours later, add salt, thyme and pepper, cover with a lid, turn off the heat and leave for 6 hours.
- After the time expires, I spread them into sterilized jars and roll them tightly.Keep in a cool place or refrigerator.
To make the beef stew taste unique, sometimes at the beginning of cooking I add a little onion and carrot. Vegetables are pre-cleaned, watered and cut into large circles or cubes. Before spilling the cans, I take out the vegetables and throw them away.
Proper chicken stew
Not every woman finds time to prepare delicious dishes, but the desire to please the family with culinary delights does not disappear anywhere. Comes out of stew chicken. It is prepared easily and quickly, and the taste is significantly ahead of the product offered by shops and supermarkets.
- Chicken fillet - 2 kg.
- Black pepper - 8 pcs.
- Laurel - 4 leaves.
- Salt - 2 spoons.
- Ground pepper - 1 spoon.
- Marjoram - 1 pinch.
- Well washed out 4 half-liter jars and put to be sterilized. I pour water over the chicken fillet, dry it, cut the fat (do not throw it out, come in handy later) and cut it into small pieces. I add salt, marjoram, ground pepper, I mix.
- At the bottom of the sterilized jar I put the laurel leaf and a few peppercorns. Fill with meat, cover with cling film.Be sure to make holes for the steam to flow freely.
- I put the jars with the future stew on the brazier and send it to the oven. I set the temperature to 200 degrees. I do not advise putting banks in a hot oven, they will burst. Carcass 3 hours.
- One third of an hour before the end of cooking, I chop up the cut fat at the beginning, spread it on the pan and pour it out. Remove the grease and salt and leave on the fire.
- At the end, gently pull out the jars of stew, add to each a little baked fat to increase shelf life, roll covers. I wait for the meat to cool, and send it to a cool place.
Beaver Stew Recipe
Traditionally, hunters smoke beaver meat. If this possibility is absent, make canned food, which is not inferior to the classic types of meat. Incredible taste, excellent aroma, fierce juiciness - the characteristics of stew of beaver.
- Beaver carcass - 1 pc.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Bay leaf - to taste.
- Ground pepper - to taste.
- Salt - to taste.
- Beaver's meat is doused with water, freed from bones, cut off fat and films, cut it into pieces, spread it into a bowl and fill it with water. Soak 12 hours.Since meat produces a lot of blood, I recommend changing the water several times.
- Soak the dried meat with a paper towel, add salt and pepper, and mix. At the bottom of the sterilized jar I put the laurel leaf and a few peppercorns. I fill the can with the beaver meat. To the brim I leave 3 centimeters.
- The bottom of a wide saucepan is covered with a cloth folded in two, from above I put cans. I pour hot water into the saucepan so that there is only 3 cm left to the edge of the cans.
- As it boils, turn down the heat and cook for 7 hours. In the process of cooking the water boils away, therefore, periodically pour. The finished stew is removed from the water, rolled up with covers, turned over with covers down and wrapped until it cools.
Beaver stew is a delicacy, because this type of meat is rarely available. If you put such a treat on the table, it will satisfy their gastronomic wishes and pleasantly surprise.
Rabbit meat is a tender, tasty, healthy and dietary product. It is baked in sour cream, stewed in wine, allowed to stew. The result is one - a hearty, tasty and fragrant dish.
- Rabbit Rabbit - 800
- Pork lard - 150 g.
- Salt and favorite seasonings - to taste.
- I carve the rabbit carcass. At the end of the main treatment, I wash the carcass with water, dry it and carefully cut off the flesh. I cut it in small pieces 2-3 cm thick.
- I spread the prepared meat on a tray, sprinkle with salt and leave for 8 hours. This time is enough for rabbit to give up excess fluid. After the time, squeeze and fry in melted lard.
- Roasted pieces of rabbit sprinkle with spices and spread in sterilized jars. Usually I use peppercorns and garlic. Then pour the fat left over after frying and roll it up.
I keep jars of rabbit stew in a cool place without access to light. If there is no such room, wrap each can with thick paper or opaque material. Pre-cooked stew is stored up to six months.
Tips for cooking in an autoclave, oven, multivark
A stew is meat that, due to prolonged stewing, acquires the properties of a canned product and retains its freshness even with prolonged storage.
I will give useful tips on cooking, and below will consider recreating this indispensable product through an autoclave, oven and microwave.
- Quality stew cooked from lean meat. Sometimes add lard.
- For cooking beef stew buy one large piece of meat. Veal is not suitable because it is inferior to beef in terms of taste.
- Pork use medium fat. Experts recommend the inclusion of brisket whenever possible.
- Chicken is taken on the bones, without skin.
- Preparation involves extinguishing without adding water for 2.5-3.5 hours.
- For extinguishing use thick-walled and vertically elongated dishes. Other containers are not suitable, in them the meat floats above the liquid, as a result, the effect of cooking in its own juice disappears.
- The stew is stored in a cool dark place. Covers grease with grease against rust.
In the autoclave
Meat is a source of protein that the human body needs. Frying or prolonged heat treatment displays all the useful ingredients. The autoclave is different. Cooking conditions contribute to the preservation of healthy fats, vitamins and carbohydrates. The final product becomes tender and juicy. Consider the process by example.
- Pork - according to the size of the autoclave.
- Laurel, bell pepper, ground pepper - to taste.
- Spices for meat - to taste.
- Garlic - to taste.
- I prepare liter jars. I take as much as possible in the tank of the autoclave. Wash each jar with water and sterilize it.
- At the bottom I put a washed garlic clove, a few peas of pepper, bay leaf and a little chopped bacon.
- I cut the washed up pork into medium-sized pieces, spread it into jars, sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up the lids. I send in the autoclave.
- In the tank autoclave pour water to cover the banks. I close the device, pump air up to 1.5 bar. I put the autoclave on the stove and wait until the pressure reaches 4 bar, then reduce the heat and cook for 4 hours, tracking the pressure.
- After the time, turn off the fire. I do not open the autoclave. Waiting for the water to cool completely. It takes a day, after the stew I take out of the tank and send it to the cellar.
In the oven
If there is no autoclave, the oven will come to the rescue.
- Pork without veins - 800 g.
- Salo - 100 g
- Table salt - 1 spoon.
- Laurel - 2 leaves.
- Peppercorns - 6 pcs.
- I use pork without streaks. Cut into medium pieces, spread into a large bowl, add salt and mix.
- Glass jars carefully mine, do not sterilize.I spread the meat in them, after adding bay leaf and allspice. Top put chopped fat. I fill not completely - I leave 2 cm of space.
- The bottom of the pan with low sides is covered with a rag, I add some water, put out the jars and send it to the oven, having previously covered with the lids. Be sure to take out the sealing gum.
- I put the temperature at 200 degrees and turn on the oven. After boiling the contents of the temperature diminished to 150 degrees. I cook for 3 hours, periodically topping up the water in a baking sheet.
- After the time, I take out the jars and roll the lids, returning the gum back.
In the multicooker
I offer a recipe for stew with mushrooms in a slow cooker.
- Pork - 500 g
- Beef - 500 g
- Forest mushrooms - 500 g
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Peppermint - 10 pcs.
- Laurel - 3 leaves.
- Pepper ground and salt to taste.
- Pork and beef watered with water, dried with a paper towel, cut into pieces. Peeled and washed onion cut into half rings. I use small forest mushrooms entirely, cut them into large pieces.
- I send the prepared ingredients to the multicooker bowl, activate the extinguishing mode, set the timer to 4 hours.After 3 hours I open the lid, add salt and seasonings, continue to cook under the lid closed.
- At the end of the program, lay out the banks, roll the lid and put in a cool place or refrigerator. Believe me, tasting this delicacy will bring a lot of pleasure.
As you can see, the homemade stew is made from different types of meat and in various ways. The result of culinary work always, regardless of the technology and products used, meets expectations. Bon Appetit!
Plombir - an interesting cream for home cake
Plastic bottle vases
Secrets of proper hydration
Beyonce got a role in the Lion King
How to cook chicken with apples and dried apricots in the oven
With what to wear beautiful ankle boots every day (17 photos)
10 best fitness bloggers on the Internet
Vera Wong and her brilliant dresses (10 photos)