How to get rid of skin peeling at home
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is an excellent remedy for flaking the skin, because it has moisturizing and soothing properties. It also helps alleviate inflammation, itching and irritation.
- Take a leaf of aloe and remove 2 teaspoons of gel
- Add a little vitamin E oil to it.
- Rub the mixture on the affected skin.
- Let dry and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat three times a day during the week
2. Olive oil
If the skin is flaky, then you can apply olive oil containing fatty acids that nourish it well. In addition, vitamin E present in the oil can protect the body from free radicals, which partially contribute to the aging of the skin.
- Heat olive oil in the microwave
- Apply to skin and rub gently.
- Perform the procedure regularly until the skin condition improves.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of salt and a small amount of olive oil to form a paste.
- Scrub the skin to exfoliate dead cells with a mixture.
- Repeat 2 times a week
Peeling of the skin on the face and hands can be treated with the help of milk, which is widely used as a natural skin moisturizer. In addition, the protein contained in milk contains lactic acid, which has a calming effect, relieves itching and irritation.
- Mix whole milk and honey in a ratio of 2: 1
- Rub the mixture onto the skin, gently massaging
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 2 times a day for a week.
Papaya is a healthy fruit, rich in antioxidants that effectively regenerate the skin. All that is needed is to apply papaya puree (made from pulp) to the skin. This procedure will remove dead skin cells, as well as exfoliate dry skin.
Why people with low voices seem to us more confident
Decorative button painting
Who is it
Recipes of borsch with beets in a multivark, oven, in Ukrainian
How To Wear Socks Or Knee Socks With Shoes
How to sharpen band saws