How to make a volume valentine for February 14 with your own hands, photo
St. Valentine has long been a traditional and favorite holiday for us. According to a very nice tradition on February 14, we celebrate Valentine's Day and exchange postcards with the depiction of hearts. In the shops you can buy postcards for mass congratulations of friends and acquaintances, as well as giant postcards with human height for congratulations to your loved ones. We suggest you make a volumetric valentine yourself, because that's how you put your warmth and soul into it. This will undoubtedly appreciate your half.
Master class with a photo: a volume valentine with your own hands
Let's make a card in the Pop-up equipment. This means that the card will be with a volume surprise inside.
- red cardboard
- white cardboard
- xerox paper patterns
- thick folder with lock
- scissors, ruler, pencil, stationery knife.
- Cooking everything you need.Red cardboard is needed necessarily double-sided. White can be one-sided. Print or draw your own template.
- We will need a tight folder with a retainer. With it, we will fix the template with the cardboard. It is necessary not to do the drawing directly on the cardboard. White cardboard put down, and the template on top and fix.
- With the help of a clerical knife, carefully cut the pattern along the contour.It is necessary to immediately press the knife well, so that the cut edges of the cardboard remain beautiful and even. Be careful, do not cut out the dotted lines, these are the places of the folds, you can push them a little with the help of a ruler, having held the tip of the scissors for a clearer bend.
- Do not forget to cut a small heart on top. Using a ruler and a knife, cut the edges to the required size.That is what should happen.
- Cut out a spiral heart. We put the drawn pattern on the red cardboard, fix it. (photo8) Carefully cut through the spiral.Heart is ready.
- Take the red cardboard, bend in half.We glue to it a blank of white cardboard, we make sure that the folds perfectly match, glue the adjacent areas of white cardboard. Unnecessary cut off.
- Fasten spiral heart.Apply glue only on the first bezel of the spiral.Fasten it in place.Glue the center to the opposite half of the postcard.You can, at your discretion, decorate the front side of the postcard, add sparkles or lettering. Volume Valentine is ready!
How to take care of your feet
Rainbow Wall Clock
How to choose a good travel company in Moscow
How can you quickly gain weight girl
Bengal cat named Thor collects Laika in Instagram
Children's carpet for boys