How to perfectly cook sturgeon?
Sturgeon - a real delicacy from which you can cook a lot of delicious dishes! Learn interesting recipes and use them.
Some useful information
The sturgeon belongs to the family of sturgeon and is found in the basins of many seas, such as the Caspian, Azov and Black. Also these water inhabitants can be found in freshwater reservoirs, for example, in large rivers: in the Volga, Ural, Kama. The sturgeon is difficult to confuse with other representatives, because it has pronounced external data, such as the needle-shaped processes running along the spine, as well as the rounded and flattened nose part of the head, called the snout.
What is useful sturgeon? This fish is very valuable in cooking, and for good reason, because it contains protein, omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, phosphorus, vitamins D, E and A, as well as other nutrients. The caloric value of 100 grams of the product is about 110-130 calories.
Regular consumption of sturgeon will help strengthen hair, nails and bones, increase brain activity, ensure proper muscle function, stimulate the formation of new healthy cells, and improve skin condition.
The cost of 1 kilo of fresh sturgeon varies from 600-700 rubles to 1-1.5 thousand, depending on the region.
How to make the right choice?
Sturgeon is sold in stores and in official markets in frozen, chilled and fresh form. It is better to buy fresh or chilled fish, but it is not available in all regions. When buying it is worth paying attention to the flesh: it should be quite elastic and have a nice pink and beige shade. No damage, dents and stains on the surface can not be. The smell is characteristic fish, but fresh, but not putrid.
How to clean the sturgeon? Its preparation is not as simple as the pretreatment of other fish, which is associated with some features of the body structure. To make the dish tasty and, most importantly, safe, act in stages:
- First, wash the sturgeon well in cool water, then pour boiling water on it: this will remove the mucus from the surface.
- Next, with a sharp knife, carefully cut off the needle growths that go along the back.
- Then you need to carve the carcass. To do this, flip the belly of the fish and carefully remove all the contents from it. It is important to act cautiously so as not to damage the gallbladder, otherwise the flesh will spoil and rancid.
- Now you need to remove the so-called sisigu - vertebral chord, which can be poisonous without proper treatment. For this, at the base of the tail make an incision to the bone, clean the vertebra and begin to twist the tail. When a white-transparent vein appears, pull it: it should be easily removed from the ridge.
- Next, scald the carcass with boiling water or for a couple of minutes place in hot water. Having made an incision along the ridge, it is possible to peel off the skin, starting from the tail and moving to the head.
How to cook dishes from such delicacy fish as sturgeon at home? We offer to consider interesting recipes.
A delicious sturgeon can be cooked in the oven. For this you will need:
- 1400-1500 g of sturgeon fillet or approximately two-kilogram carcass;
- three large onions;
- 250-300 g of mayonnaise;
- vegetable oil;
- ground pepper (black is better);
- The sturgeon carcass should be cut and cut into fairly thin steaks. If you use fillets, then it is cut into pieces with a thickness of about one and a half centimeters.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings or rings.
- Dill greens after washing, dry, chop.
- Take a baking dish or a baking sheet, sprinkle its walls and bottom with vegetable oil.
- At the bottom lay a layer of onion rings or rings, put a thin layer of sliced sturgeon on it, sprinkle it with salt, chopped dill and pepper, and grease with mayonnaise.
- Then lay the ingredients in layers, remember to salt, sprinkle with dill and pepper sturgeon. Mayonnaise should be the last, it forms an appetizing crust on the surface of the dish and will prevent burning.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated to 190 degree oven for about an hour. To make the dish more juicy, the form can be covered with a lid or wrapped in foil.
On the grill or coals you can cook a fragrant shashlik from sturgeon. You will need the following ingredients:
- 1.5 kg of sturgeon;
- 2 large onions;
- 2 bell peppers;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 2/3 cup of white semi-sweet or dry wine;
- the fifth or fourth part of a glass of olive or vegetable oil;
- half a lemon;
- ground pepper;
- Cut sturgeon into medium sized cubes. Immerse them in a marinade, which is a mixture of vegetable oil, pepper, lemon juice, salt and white wine.Leave the fish to marinate for a couple of hours.
- Prepare the vegetables. Tomatoes cut into slices, onions and Bulgarian pepper - rather large rings. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- On skewers or skewers plant vegetables and fish.
- Next, cook the skewers on the coals or grill until the crust appears.
Sturgeon in sauce
Try to make a juicy and fragrant sturgeon. To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of sturgeon fillet;
- half a pack of butter;
- two eggs;
- half a glass of sour cream;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- a small amount of broth (preferably fish);
- Sturgeon should be cut into small portions. Then grate them with salt and pepper and leave for a while. In a bowl, break the eggs, shake them.
- In a frying pan heat the butter. Immerse chunks of fish, first in flour, then in egg mixture, and then in breadcrumbs. Fry sturgeon on each side until golden brown.
- Next, put all the fried pieces in a refractory container, after having been lubricated with oil.
- Prepare the sauce from the remaining oil in the pan. To do this, bring it to a boil again, then pour in the broth.When the composition boils, reduce the heat to minimum and add sour cream, as well as chopped dill, pepper and salt.
- Ready sauce pour sturgeon. Send the container, without covering, to a preheated oven for 170 degrees for fifteen minutes.
Now you can cook some interesting and exquisite dishes from sturgeon and please the household or guests.
How to choose a cape for the wedding
Original drawing technique for children
Felt case for mobile phone
What to give for New 2019
Ambra: hair coloring with a photo: fashion trends of the season 2015-2016
How to build a tree house
Rassolnik in Leningrad
How to become a witch in Sims 3