How to set the clock?
With the advent of mobile phones, it somehow happened that many people forgot about wrist watches. The “mobile phone” that was worn on a chain or on a beautiful string became an integral and fashionable accessory. But, due to the rapidly developing technical progress, mobile phones became a necessity and many remembered their favorite watches. This accessory has always been and will remain in fashion. But sometimes you have to set up any, including a wristwatch. Consider how to set up a wristwatch.
Setting the mechanical clock
The mechanism of such watches has not changed to this day, the wheel is used to translate time.
- It is necessary to pull the wheel towards you until you hear a slight click. This should be done carefully, without much effort.
- Rotate the wheel clockwise until you set the exact time.
- Press the wheel to fit the slot easily. This should also be done carefully so that the hands of the clock do not move.
- In order to start the clock mechanism, it is necessary to quickly and gently twist the wheel in both directions, while the wheel is located in a groove. Too hard to turn the wheel should not, otherwise you can stretch the spring.It is enough to make up to eight incomplete turnover.
Now you know how to set the time on a mechanical clock.
Setting the electronic clock
Stylish fashionable electronic watches have many additional functions and are not so easy to adjust. Therefore, if an instruction is not attached to them, then the task may be impracticable. Consider how to set up an electronic clock.
- A simple electronic clock has two buttons. One of them performs the function of displaying the menu on the clock screen, the other - to change the time value. First you need to press a button and flashing digits will appear on the screen, which indicate the clock. Using the second button, we select the numbers we need. Next, press the first button, flashing numbers appear - minutes. Change the desired value and press the first button again. Time is set.
- Electronic clock with a large number of buttons, may have buttons with which the day, month and year are displayed on the screen, it is also possible to turn on the stopwatch. The date is set in the same way as the time, and the stopwatch most often does not need settings.
- There are electronic watches that have a number of additional functions.In order to decide on them, you must first understand how to set the date on the clock and time and then deal with the other functions. The clock can be an alarm clock, thermometer, calendar. One of the buttons will be responsible for a specific function.
Setting a quartz watch
Consider how to set up a quartz watch. When setting the time and date in a quartz watch, you must follow these rules:
- The front head needs to be pulled back.
- Second hand set on the number 12.
- Rotating the front head, you need to set the minute hand.
- Next, you should translate the head to the initial position and twist to the right until it stops.
These are watches made in China, which surprised the specialists with the quality of the packaging, due to the fact that it turned out to be very high for the small price of the watches themselves. The watch comes with a charging cord, a CD with instructions and programs, batteries and USB charging. In order to learn how to set up a Chinese watch, you must read the instructions, otherwise it will be difficult to figure it out yourself. In general, the watch creates a very pleasant impression.They look great on the hand of an adult and a teenager. With the help of SMS commands the programming-setting of the TRACKER is carried out.
Now you know how to adjust a variety of watch movements. This will allow you to easily deal with them and always know the exact time. We wish you good luck.
How to put things
Secrets of cooking herring salad under a fur coat
Do-it-yourself room repair in an apartment
How to cook delicious chocolate butter