How to tie a cute baby hat-fish, a master class with photos
Such a hat can be worn, of course, not only by the child, or the child is quite small - you just need to make allowance for the girth of the head, respectively, changing the number of loops.
Measurements in this version:
Girth: 51 cm (in an unstretched state);
Length: 43 cm.
Standard needles No. 4 (7.5 mm) and double-sided needles of the same number.
Any yarn from any manufacturer, wool or from a mixture of wool and acrylic. You will need about 320-366 meters, counting in total all the colors involved. The color scheme can also be any: the fish is initially striped, but it can be made monochrome.
You will also need:
- safety pins;
- white fleece, black yarn or eye buttons;
- threads for needles;
- sewing needles.
18 stitches / 28 rows = 10 cm.
Notes to the pattern:
1x1 gum (even number of loops):
All rows: 1 front, 1 purl to the end.
Notes on the “fish mouth” element:
Taking the yarn of the color that was chosen for this element, type for the initial row of 90 loops on double-sided knitting needles. Divide the loop between the two-sided knitting needles and knit in a circle, taking care not to get lost in the bill. As soon as you make a row, stick a pin in its beginning to know exactly this place, and move it up when the number of rows increases.
Knit stocking until about 4 cm of linen is ready; at this point, change the yarn, taking the color chosen for the head.
The mouth fits in shorter rows. It is not necessary to lift the edges and tighten the loops on the bottom rows; the edge of the mouth will be hidden by a wrapped lip.
- Row 1 [front side]: 27 face loops, wrap and turn (what to do at the end of each row).
- Row 2 [wrong side]: 9 purl loops.
- Row 3 [front side]: 10 facial
- Row 4 [wrong side]: 11 purlins
- Row 5 [front side]: 12 facial
- Row 6 [wrong side]: 13 purl
- Row 7 [front side]: 14 facial
- Row 8 [wrong side]: 16 purl
- Row 9 [front side]: 18 facial
- Row 10 [seamy side]: 20 seamy
- Row 11 [front side]: 22 facial
- Row 12 [seamy side]: 24 seamy
- Row 13 [front]: 26 faces
- Row 14 [seamy side]: 28 seamy
- Row 15 [front side]: 30 faces
- Row 16 [wrong side]: 32 purl
- Row 17 [front]: 65 faces.
Then repeat rows 2-16.
Next row (front side): front loops to the end of the circle.
Change colors in the process to make stripes. The body to the tail is narrowed, so it will be necessary to decrease the number of loops in the circles.
- Knit 12 cm. Stocking;
- Reduce the circle 1: (8 face, 2 loops instead of the face) 9 times, 81 loops;
- Knit 6 cm. Stocking;
- Reduce the circle 2: (7 face, 2 loops instead of the face) 9 times, 72 loops;
- Knit 4 cm. Stocking;
- Reduce circle 3: (6 face, 2 loops instead of the face) 9 times, 63 loops;
- Knit 4 cm. Stocking;
- Reduce circle 4: (5 face, 2 loops instead of the face) 9 times, 54 loops;
- Knit 6 cm. Stocking;
- Reduce the circle 5: (4 face, 2 loops instead of the face) 9 times, 45 loops;
- Knit 2 cm. Stocking;
- Turn off the 6: 2 lap loop instead of the front one on the last three loops, 3 loops instead of the front one; 22 loops.
Facial 3 circles;
The following circle: 17 facial; the last 11 loops in one direction and the same in the other.
It is better for the tail to use ordinary straight knitting needles.
- Row 1 [front side]: 1 front, two front from one loop (tied behind the front and rear walls) - 5 times, 1 front. 16 loops.
- Rows 2-6 [seamy side]: all seamy.
- Row 3 [front side]: 1 front, two faces from one. 24 loops.
- Row 5 [front side]: 1 front, two faces from one, 3 faces, three faces from one - 5 times, 2 faces. 30 loops.
- Rows 7-12: stockings.
- Row 13 [front side]: 1 front, two loops instead of the front one, front one on the last three loops, remove 1 loop as the front one, the next - like a wrong one and knit them both front; 1 facial. 28 loops.
- Row 14 [seamy side]: all seamy.
- Rows 15-20: just like 13-14. 22 loops.
- Row 21 [front side]: same as row 13. The last row is 20 loops.
The fins are knitted separately and simply sewn onto the already finished fish.
1 row - 1 front.
Next row: add two front loops (for the front and back walls) each to the very end. 30 loops, then knit 10 rows with a 1x1 elastic band and the last row - all as facial.
Similar to the spinal, but starting from the second row - 20 loops, not 30.
Eyes should also be sewn separately: embroider on the white flannel circles and sew them on both sides of the “head” of the fish.
In the photo, all the fish have pluses embroidered in their “eyes”, but you can sew the usual round pupils from dark fabric or buttons - this will make the appearance of the fish more vivid and cheerful.
How to wind hair with an iron for straightening
38 Ways to place photos in the interior
Soda for hair: pros and cons
Jennifer Lawrence played Russian spy