If you want to have a happy family, do not keep Quran in your bedroom
If You Want to Have a Happy Family, You Should Know About the Karpman Drama Triangle
An individual should realize that he or she is the only one responsible for his or her own life and desires. It’s necessary to take one’s life into one’s own hands and act without asking for someone else’s permission.
How to escape the triangle if you’re a victim
- Stop complaining about your life. Completely. Spend this time instead on searching for ways to improve the things that you are unhappy with.
- Accept once and for all: nobody owes you anything. Even if they promised, even if they wanted and offered something to you themselves. Circumstances are constantly changing, as are human desires. Stop waiting for salvation.
- Everything you do is your own choice and responsibility. You are free to make another choice if something is not good for you.
- Don’t find excuses and don’t reproach yourself if you feel that you don’t fulfill someone’s expectations.
How to escape the triangle if you’re a persecutor
- Stop blaming other people and circumstances for your troubles.
- Nobody is obliged to act according to your thoughts on what is good and what is not. People are different, situations are different. If you don’t like something, just don’t deal with it.
- Solve arguments peacefully, without anger or aggression.
- Stop asserting yourself using those who are weaker than you.
How to escape the triangle if you’re a rescuer
- If nobody asks you for help or for some advice, stay quiet.
- Stop thinking that you know how to live better than everyone else and without your precious guidance the world will collapse.
- Don’t give hasty promises.
- Stop waiting for gratitude and praise. You help just because you want to help, not because you want some reward, don’t you?
- Before you start “doing good” to someone, ask yourself honestly if your involvement is really necessary.
- Stop asserting yourself using those who love complaining about their lives just a little bit more.
Video: See This Movie If You Want To Have A Happy Home- Nigerian Movies 2017|African Movie|Nollywood Movies
How to Make Herbal Soap
These Students Got the BEST Surprise at a Veterans Day Assembly
10 Ways to Ease Your Babys Vaccination Pain
Guess What, Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Placenta
Step Inside Icelands Zany Buubble Hotel
Give Your Home a Healthy Makeover
From MH intern to cover star in six years
How to Juice to Lose Weight
Arm Workout: A No-Equipment Routine for a Stronger Upper Body