Interesting banana dishes
Bananas are sweet fruits that have long ceased to be exotic and have become the habit of most people's diet. And many are fed up with eating them fresh, so there was a huge amount of a wide variety of recipes. The most interesting are discussed below.
So what can you make from bananas? Below are several interesting options for delicious dishes.
From ripe bananas and cottage cheese it is possible to prepare not only tasty, but also nourishing and very useful casserole. Here is what you need for this:
- two ripe bananas;
- about 400 grams of cottage cheese (preferably not granulated, but homogeneous);
- three tbsp. l. semolina;
- five st. l. sour cream, yogurt or natural yogurt;
- a bag of vanilla;
- one or two articles l. sugar (optional, you can not add it at all);
- some oil to lubricate the form.
- First mix the curd with semolina and sugar. You can make it a blender, such a device will help to achieve perfect uniformity.
- Next, peel and grind bananas to a puree in a blender. Add this gruel to the curd mass, along with sour cream and vanilla, and mix well again.
- It is desirable to cover the form with baking paper or at least with foil so that the lower part of the casserole does not burn. But if you do not have this, then simply lubricate the walls and bottom with oil, and quite abundantly.
- Put in the form of prepared curd-banana mixture. Send it to bake at 170 degrees in the oven for literally twenty minutes. A light ruddy should appear above.
Serve this casserole can, for example, with jam.
You can easily and quickly make such a favorite dessert like ice cream out of sweet bananas, and it will turn out to be appetizing and natural. You need to prepare the products:
- two bananas;
- half a cup of cow's milk;
- a bag of vanilla;
- 20-30 g dark chocolate for decoration.
- Making ice cream is incredibly easy. Bananas should be peeled, cut into slices and put in a freezer for a couple of hours.
- Next, put the bananas in a blender, pour in the same milk and add vanilla.
- Now all together, grind to homogeneity, and then whisk to get an airy and tender mass. It is not necessary to cool such ice cream, because it will be so cold due to frozen bananas.
- Ready desserts spread on kremankam or other portioning containers, decorate with grated chocolate and serve.
If you need to quickly prepare a nutritious breakfast, then its basis can be bananas, from which you will get delicious and simple to prepare pancakes. You will need a set of products:
- a glass of milk;
- one big or two small bananas;
- one egg;
- two or three art. l. sugar sand;
- 1-1.5 cups of flour;
- Three Art. l. butter;
- half acres. soda;
- some lemon juice;
- a bit of icing sugar for decor.
- In a bowl in which you plan to knead the dough, pour in the milk, in it immediately break the egg and pour the sugar. All actively mix with a mixer until a homogeneous composition.
- Soda is extinguished with lemon juice, also put in a bowl and while you set it aside.
- Take a banana. It should be cleaned and mashed using a meat grinder or blender.
- Gradually add flour and vanillin to the milk-egg mixture, whipping the mixture at the same time, so that it will get a uniform consistency.
- Now put banana puree into the dough and whip it all together again. You will get a mass, the consistency of sour cream.
- Put a small amount of oil in the pan, but rather warm it first, then grease the bottom using a special cooking brush (then the pancakes will turn out less fat).
- When the oil is well warmed, lay out with a spoon not the pan of dough, but in small portions and leaving a space between them, as in the process of frying pancakes will first spread and then increase in size.
- Fry the pancakes on each side to a beautiful ruddy. You can serve them with sour cream or berries, or simply powder it with powder.
This recipe is suitable if you need to make something tasty, but not very difficult for tea. Even a beginning hostess can cope with banana muffins, for the preparation of which you will need the following ingredients:
- three ripe and soft banana;
- a glass of sugar (it is better to use brown to make the pastry more useful and beautiful);
- 100-120 g of butter;
- about a glass of flour;
- incomplete teaspoon of soda;
- st. l. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice;
- incomplete tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Bananas need to knead with a fork or grind in a blender to a puree state.
- In a separate container, mix the sugar and milk, and the latter is preferably heated, so that it is warm, and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Next, add soft or melted butter to the milk mixture (leave a small amount to lubricate the forms), stir everything actively. Then begin to gradually add flour, while beating the dough with a mixer. When it becomes homogeneous, add banana puree and soda, previously quenched with lemon juice or vinegar, and beat together the mixture.
- Prepare the silicone molds, lubricate the bottom and walls with the remaining oil. Fill them with dough for about a third, as the cupcakes rise well.
- Send the molds to an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about half an hour.
- Sprinkle the finished muffins with icing sugar for decoration.
At home, you can make a real open banana cake, similar to the cake.To do this, prepare:
For the dough:
- about one and a half cups of wheat flour;
- two art. l. Sahara;
- 170 g butter (two tablespoons. Leave to lubricate).
- about five ripe bananas (should be 750-800 grams);
- four eggs;
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar;
- 170 ml sour cream (fat content of 20 or 25%).
Description of preparation:
- First, make the dough by mixing all the components intended for its preparation and actively beating them with a mixer. If it turns out to be dense, then you can knead it with your hands. Next, cover the finished dough with a film or bag and store for half an hour or an hour in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, get some bananas. They need to cut into slices and sprinkle with a small amount of lemon juice so that the fruit does not darken. Separate the zest from the lemon (squeeze it completely before), rub it, you will also need it to make the cream. Sour cream should be whipped with the remaining lemon juice, eggs, zest and sugar to form an airy foam.
- Prepare the form, lubricate its walls and bottom with oil. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll it out and place the layer in the mold, forming rims about 3-4 centimeters high.First put the bananas on the dough, then pour them with sour cream mixture.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees in the oven for forty-five to fifty minutes.
Now you can make a lot of delicious dishes from bananas!
Which section is better to give the child
How to live without PMS
Mini Chiro Pies
Bulgaria is a country where there is something to see
Candied strawberries - an exquisite gourmet treat