Lenny and Zoe Kravitz
It Girl: Zoe Kravitz
Zoe Kravitz is the embodiment of rock & roll fashion. It is hard to imagine that anyone with a heritage like hers (Lenny Kravitz + Lisa Bonet) could grow up without an innate sense of style. Zoe is definitely one to watch when it comes to fashion.
I first saw a picture of Zoe about a year ago, sporting what appeared to be tiger-striped boots. I loved the outfit but didn’t really think we’d be seeing much more of Zoe. Then, I was browsing The Fashion Spot forums, when I found a whole thread dedicated to her.
1. A fairly simple outfit. I don’t love the see-through top or the way her bra is peeping out, but the hat, shorts and shoes have a bit of a music festival feel about them. Makes sense.
2. A favourite. I love the high waisted skirt with its bold print and colours. Her hair is great in this photo (which isn’t always the case with Zoe) and she looks gorgeous.
3. Really this photo is just an excuse to show her with Steven Tyler. But I do love the red satin headband.
4. Wow. It’s rare to see Birkenstocks looking so stylish. I had a pair of Birkenstocks years ago which I lost on a Greyhound bus, somewhere between Toronto and Seattle, and I never bothered buying another pair. This may be the photo that pushes them back on to my shopping list.
Video: Zoë Kravitz's Famous Dad Picked Jimmy Up from the Airport
1. John Cena — 10 million (7.15 million). A 16-time world champion with WWE, Cena has followed The Rock to Hollywood. He still competes in the Raw and SmackDown brands for WWE, but has featured in movies like The Marine, Trainwreck, and Ferdinand
Basic Pot Roast
How to Make Cornmeal Dumplings
Easy Stir-Fry Recipes to Make During the Week
YouTubers Liza Koshy and David Dobrik announced their breakup
How to Paint a Hummingbird in Watercolor
How to Deal with Vaginal Dryness
How to Make a Man Feel Sexy
Eat THIS, Consume 16 Less Food For The Rest Of The Day
The Superfood For Healthy Blood Sugar
How to Get Married in Georgia
How to Visit Williamsburg