Orange cake without baking - simple, tasty and beautiful!
Orange cake without baking is an amazing dessert, which will please all members of your family. The cake is very delicate in taste, light, moderately sweet and with citrus aroma. This dessert is suitable for everyday tea and New Year's feast.
- sour cream 20% fat - 700 gr
- Cracker with poppy "Khrustik" - 300 gr
- Instant gelatin - 25 gr
- orange jelly - 1 sachet
- Orange - 1-2 pieces
- sugar - 1 cup
- vanilla sugar - 1 pack
1. Dilute the gelatin in hot water (150 ml) and cool.
2. Dissolve jelly in hot water (300 ml) and cool.
3. Break the cracker into small pieces.
4. Cut the orange into slices, put it on the bottom of the pan, fill the jelly and put it in the refrigerator.
5. Whip sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar. Add gelatin and whisk again.
6. Add shredded cracker and mix.
7. Remove the orange jelly saucepan from the fridge, pour with the sour cream mixture and send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours until the jelly has completely set.
8.Before serving, you need to hold the pan in hot water for a couple of seconds to make the jelly melt, and turn the ready-made dessert onto a flat dish.
Dry branches in the interior - 45 Ideas
Basic body types of man
Could you take a test for American citizenship
Tips to help you grow a bang quickly
A company only for women saves lives of children in poor areas
Rassolnik in Leningrad
France banned the use of photoshop
The recipe for this temaki