Pros and cons of salicylic peeling
The path to the immaculate appearance of a woman consists of a large number of stages. And skin care in it occupies one of the main positions. Despite its age, the face and body need procedures that allow for a smooth, beautiful skin and mouth-watering toned shapes.
Unfortunately, not all representatives of the fair sex nature has awarded a clean and healthy face. But the modern achievements of the cosmetic industry will help to solve many dermatological problems. One of these treatments is salicylic peeling.
Salicylic acid was discovered in the 19th century, when it was able to “get” it out of the willow bark. Its main feature is its excellent ability to soften dead skin cells, thereby cleansing the upper layers of the dermis.
In addition, it has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, being part of drugs for the treatment of skin diseases.
Among the additional useful properties of phenolic acid are such as:
- regulation of the balance of the sebaceous glands (reducing oily skin, eliminating shine);
- drying (due to this property, agents with salicylic substance are indicated for spot application to sites of inflammation);
- elimination of post-acne and comedones (when entering the dermis, the phenolic substance dissolves black spots, and also promotes blood flow to acne, as a result tissue regeneration occurs faster and traces of acne become less noticeable).
Who is recommended?
Indications for the procedure are:
- black dots;
- fading skin.
Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
The method of carrying out the cleaning with phenolic acid makes it possible to gently affect the skin without injuring it. But this is not the only plus:
- Salicylic peeling can be performed on any problem skin area for patients of any age.
- It effectively cleans blocked and polluted pores, narrows them, reduces the appearance of rashes.
- In addition to cleaning, it has a good lifting effect, tightening the oval of the face and making it noticeably younger.
- Copes with dermatological problems of oily skin.
But the procedure has its drawbacks:
- The rehabilitation period takes a long time.
- Despite the low toxicity, the skin can react to the active compound with redness and swelling.
- The acid has a very active effect, so it is important to distribute the product quickly and evenly, and remove it as quickly as possible to avoid burns.
Salicylic cleansing is a kind of "burn" of the upper layer of the skin, so it is better to go to a salon with a good reputation, where an experienced cosmetologist will follow the procedure if all hygiene standards are observed. It will consist of several stages:
- Preparation. For those who do this for the first time, it is worthwhile to visit the beauty salon in advance, so that the specialist determines the level of the problem and, possibly, prescribes the necessary tools that will prepare the skin for the effects of the chemical.
Immediately before the session, the cosmetologist will cleanse the skin with a compound that will degrease it and bring the acidity level back to normal.
- Purification and neutralization. The concentration of the active substance and the duration of the procedure is determined individually and depends on the skin type,the level of existing problems and the order of the session.
At the end of time, the acid is neutralized by the abundant washing with cool water.
- Post peeling care After the session, a special soothing serum or cream is applied to the skin to help reduce the appearance of redness.
But how do you do the same, but yourself? It is enough to purchase a chemical exfoliant with a low content of phenolic acid and strictly adhere to the execution algorithm. But you should immediately take into account that such sessions at home may be unsafe, if you have not previously consulted a specialist. Although the side effects will be minimized due to the small amount of the active ingredient.
Another disadvantage of independent procedure is the lack of rejuvenating effect. "Beauty sessions" will be effective from fine wrinkles and small stretch marks on the face and body only when performed in the salon.
Skin care after peeling usually involves the use of special creams that need to be applied to the skin within a few hours after the session.They will help moisturize the dermis and shorten the rehabilitation period. Nutritional masks that will help the skin to find a healthy and renewed look faster will also become superfluous.
You should also follow the general recommendations:
- avoid open sun and strong winds;
- refuse to visit pools and saunas;
- do not use scrubs;
- do not try to speed up the peeling process;
- in any weather use sunscreen.
Following these precautions will allow you to get the desired result.
Who should refuse?
Having decided to carry out salicylic peeling, it is important to know about contraindications, including:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- skin injuries;
- dilated vessels.
Rejuvenation without the use of hormonal drugs and surgical interventions, salicylic peeling will help to get clean and healthy skin. Add to this confidence in its attractiveness, and you will be ready to move mountains on the way to your dream.
Velatherapy - an exotic procedure for your hair
Shakira paid 25 million taxes to the Spanish authorities
Powerful Linear Voltage Regulator
The harvest festival is an interesting scenario for elementary school and high school students. Ideas for the Harvest Festival for adults and retirees
What can wash out fukortsin