Secrets of cooking perch
Fish is a healthy, nutritious and tasty product, if properly cooked. And what dishes can be made from perch? Let's find out!
Selection and preparation of fish
First of all, you should choose a fish. Perch is sea and river. The first is more nutritious, has a pleasant aroma of the sea. River perch is not so fat, as a rule, it has more bones, and there is also a characteristic smell of a river or mud, but after heat treatment it is usually eliminated and not felt.
It is better to buy chilled perch: it will certainly be more fresh than frozen. And you can appreciate the smell (it does not have to be unpleasant and give rot) and the structure of the meat, which should be quite dense and elastic. The size depends on your preferences and method of preparation, but from large specimens it is easier to remove the bones, and they usually contain more fat.
Preparation is no different than processing any other fish. First you need to clean the scales.Next, the heads, tails and fins are cut off, but if you prepare the whole perch, you can skip this step. It is also desirable to gut the fish - extract all the insides.
Tip: river perch to remove the smell can be sprinkled with lemon juice and leave to lie down for 15-30 minutes.
How to cook dishes from sea bass? We offer several interesting options.
Such fish can be baked whole. Here is what you need:
- one perch of medium or large size;
- 2/3 glasses of wine (it is advisable to use white dry);
- small lemon or lime;
- two tablespoons of olive oil;
- onion head;
- st. l. butter;
- sprig of thyme.
- Wash and dry the fish thoroughly with a paper towel or napkin.
- Prepare a kind of marinade. Chop a twig of thyme, wring out the juice from lime and combine the two ingredients with wine and olive oil, also add salt.
- Rub the fish with the finished marinade and leave for half an hour to get a pleasant aroma and taste.
- While your fish is marinating, peel and cut the onion into half rings or rings.
- Take the foil, fold it in half, so that the perch does not burn out. Lubricate the foil with soft butter (leave a little), place half of the chopped onion, put the fish, pour out the remains of the marinade, lay out the remaining onion, and on top of it - the remains of butter.
- Wrap a perch, put it on a baking sheet or in a mold, and bake at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes. To get the fish golden and crisp, you can open the foil about five minutes before the end of the cooking process.
It is interesting to prepare a perch in an oven with vegetables. The list of products is as follows:
- large grouper;
- rather large bell pepper;
- two potatoes;
- two tomatoes;
- 10-15 olives or olives;
- 100 ml of broth (vegetable or fish) or water;
- any greens;
- ginger ground or fresh for piquancy;
- three tbsp. l. vegetable or butter;
- Wash and dry the fish first, and then thoroughly clean, gut and cut off all unnecessary. The carcase must remain on the ridge.
- Grate the perch with ginger (if it is fresh, pre-rub it on the grater), chopped greens and salt, leave for an hour or at least half an hour to marinate.
- In the meantime, get some vegetables.First of all, wash them and clean if necessary, and then proceed to grinding. Cut potatoes into thin slices, cut tomatoes into rings, onions into half rings or rings, and pepper into straws. A carrot can be grated.
- Prepare the form, grease the bottom quite abundantly with oil. Put the potatoes first, then the perch carcass, put the onions and carrots inside, and put the peppers and tomatoes on top. Now pour broth or water to prevent food from drying out. From above, you also need to lubricate everything with oil: just sprinkle with vegetable, and cream can be rubbed and sprinkled.
- Send the filled form to an oven preheated to 190 degrees, prepare the dish for about an hour or a little more so that all the ingredients are soft.
Uncomplicated cooking method - frying in a pan. These ingredients will be needed:
- about 800 grams perch fillet;
- 7-8 Art. l. breadcrumbs or dry bread crumbs;
- one big or two small onions;
- any spices (you can take special, intended for fish);
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- half a lemon (can be replaced with lime);
- three or four art. l. olive oil;
- ground pepper, salt.
- First, defrost the fillet, if it is frozen, rinse, lightly dry. Next, mix it with salt and spices, and sprinkle with olive oil and squeezed lemon juice. Leave the fish to marinate at least forty minutes, and then it will turn out juicy and tasty.
- Peel the onions and cut either rings or half rings, fry in a skillet in oil until golden and set aside.
- Roll off pieces of perch and fry on all sides until an appetizing crust is separate from the onion.
- Next to the fried fish, add onions, pour all the sour cream, cover the pan with a lid, turn down the heat to minimum and simmer all components for about seven to ten minutes. The perch will turn out very tasty and juicy, you'll see!
This recipe deserves the attention of those who know how and loves to use the slow cooker. Prepare:
- kilogram of sea bass fillet;
- large onions;
- a full glass of tomato juice or a glass of water and three tablespoons of tomato paste;
- large carrots;
- five st. l. vegetable oil;
- a large sprig of dill;
- Fillet after defrosting cut into cubes, mix with lemon juice and salt, marinate for at least half an hour.
- Select the baking mode in the slow cooker, pour butter on the bottom of the bowl, fry the fish for about ten minutes so that it slightly browns. Now take it out.
- After cleaning, rub the carrot, cut the onion into thin rings. Dill wash, dry, chop.
- Fry the onion with the carrot in butter in the slow cooker until softened.
- Put the fish in the bowl, pour in the tomato juice, select the extinguishing program and set the timer for an hour. Five minutes before the readiness, add chopped dill.
Having learned to cook a perch, you can enjoy delicious dishes and delight them with their guests or households.
Why people with low voices seem to us more confident
No worse than in the garden: vegetables and greens, ideal for growing in pots
Is there a friendship between a man and a woman
Top jackets and blazers for fall
The smallest cities in the world