Should I give the child in the nursery?
The debate on the topic “from what age to send a child to preschool institutions” has been going on for a long time. But, as a rule, the decision is made by parents based on family circumstances and the health of the baby. If the financial situation of the family allows the mother to be engaged in raising a child at home, the question of his early socialization often does not arise.
When Mommy needs to go to work, the nursery is considered as a place where the child can get used to society as easily as possible. And since it’s difficult to know the opinion of the child and his feelings at such a small age, it is best to use the advice of psychologists and your own intuition, along with common sense, when making a decision.
About preschool institutions
In everyday life the institution is called kindergarten. There are groups in it, the youngest of which are called nurseries, or nursery groups. Basically, state kindergartens accept children from three years of age, which is logical from the point of view of the child’s self-organization.But commercial gardens can provide inspection services for children from an earlier age, from a year.
Usually in nursery groups, children are recruited for one and a half to two years. By this age, they already know how to ask for a pot, eat themselves and talk tolerably well. Single mothers, low-income families are often forced to use the services of the nursery, because the paid leave established by the state is not long.
Proceeding from the above, one can conclude that the lower age bar for determining the baby in the nursery is a year, and the upper one - about three years, since at three years he officially becomes a preschool child attending kindergarten. In order for the baby to go to the preschool center in a timely manner, it is necessary to stand in a queue by submitting the following documents:
- baby's birth certificate;
- passport of mother or father;
- to enroll in a specialized kindergarten - medical card.
The same documents with photocopies will be needed for direct registration in the selected kindergarten and some others that are not problematic to collect.
Advantages and disadvantages of an early visit
Of course, there are advantages, and even supporters of home pre-school education cannot deny them, with an objective approach to the issue.
- Opportunity mom work.Even if the family is financially safe, there are such professions among mothers, in which a permanent presence in work processes is important. For example, creative professions or work that you have been looking for and do not intend to lose. The adaptation period for a small child is with diseases, so the mother should be prepared for frequent absences from work on sick leave. And the reaction to them from colleagues and management.
- Opportunity mom to change the situation. With an all-consuming love for her own child, Mom is experiencing incredible fatigue. Of course, the best option in such a case is the ability to be distracted for some time during the day. This may be a visit to a sports club or a hobby. But this option is not available to everyone.
- Schooling child to the regime of the day. In the manger, it is organized according to age standards and tested for decades. The baby will be fed in time, put to bed, put out for a walk. At home, few manage to adhere to the daily regimen, as mother is distracted by household chores.
- The presence of obvious progress in development. The children in the nursery are handled by specialists who use techniques and applied aids for playing in a game form.At home, not all moms manage to independently develop a child, because not everyone has pedagogical inclinations.
- The implementation of ongoing monitoring. Children play under the supervision of adults, producing an adequate response to the presence of peers and the absence of parents. At an early age, they are characterized by restlessness and a strong attachment to their mother, and the main function of nursery workers is to identify the needs of children and their satisfaction, prevent dangers and provide comprehensive assistance, create a favorable emotional climate.
- Strengthening immunity. Children with good immunity in the manger adapt quickly, but babies with a weak immune system in the first months of the visit are often sick. Of course, in the end they "harden immunity" better than the home kids, but the question remains about the need for a strong load on the immune system at such an early age.
Now consider the minuses of the nursery, which are also obvious to every sane parent.
- Baby hard tolerates separation from mommy. According to psychologists, up to the age of three, the child perceives himself as one with her,and attempts to tear it away for a while cause in crumbs stress, which can be expressed actively in the form of crying, whims with aggression, or passively in the form of frequent diseases. A stressful condition can be accompanied by a loss of appetite, a bad mood, a decrease in interest in entertainment. For a child from a troubled family, adaptation is easier, but for domestic ones, surrounded by the care and love of babies, it is almost always accompanied by a separation anxiety. If there is a choice, parents should take a balanced approach to the "nursery" issue, taking into account the interests of the child. Many children end up coming to kindergarten, obeying their elders, but does this not reduce the degree of trust in their parents?
- The child is often sick. This is either a consequence of stress, confirmed by the psychosomatic theory of the onset of diseases, or weakness of the immune system. The burden on a fragile immune system provokes the emergence of many respiratory diseases. Otolaryngologists advise to postpone visits to kindergarten, because the adenoids acquired there with otitis, laryngitis with bronchitis, become constant companions of the child.
- No one can replace mom.Even the most attentive and talented educator loses in comparison with the caring loving mom. If there is a large number of babies in the group, an individual approach to each one is doubtful.
- Being in an unnatural environment. A child cut off from a family is forced to be in a situation alien to him, among strangers. Getting into the manger through stress, he perceives the world around us as hostile and distant.
- Reducing the time of communication with a crumb. Having given the child at an early age in a day nursery, parents irrevocably lose the opportunity to watch every minute joyful moments of its development.
- Psychologists say that socialization is alien to children up to the age of three. They play on their own, just being together in a group.
- Baby can offend. Unfortunately, this is possible from both children and caregivers. And he will not be able to complain, just expressing his feelings with fear of a manger.
- Children all absorb like a sponge. He imitates us by repeating words and copying gestures. You do not want him to look like other people's adults, or repeat indecent words after other children? Namely, up to three years is the formation of the personality of the baby.
The decision is always taken by parents, after weighing all the pros and cons.It is they who are responsible for the comfortable and healthy upbringing of the baby. Any opinion has a right to exist, depending on the individual approach to the issue. The main thing is to be guided by the interests of the child, not the parents.
Lack of financial problems, the availability of health, time and desire for the home education of the child always remains a priority. As the proverb says "you will reap what you sow."
Autumn crafts to school
Snowman do it yourself from plasticine
Why chasing happiness is bad
24 tips from the interior designer, thanks to which your home will turn into a fairy tale
10 signs of an adult male
Do-it-yourself tablet repair
Where to go to study after the 9th grade boyfriend and girlfriend