Surprising properties of cocoa butter
Oils are very useful and therefore widely used and popular. But not all of them are known. For example, cocoa butter is not familiar to everyone, but it has amazing properties and can help preserve beauty and health.
What is this butter?
Cocoa butter is a unique product in its own way. Get it from the grains of the fruit of the chocolate tree. First, the fruit undergoes fermentation, that is, soaking in tanks, after which the pulp is easily separated from the seed.
Then the grains are dried and roasted, and after such actions, the shell becomes brittle and is removed very easily. Next, the seeds are crushed, and then from them by the method of hot pressing get the oil.
Surprisingly, cocoa butter becomes liquid only at temperatures above 30-40 degrees, and at room temperature it freezes. In a solid state, it has a milky color, and after melting it becomes whitish-transparent.
The aroma is very pleasant, but the taste is not so bright, although this oil is often used in cooking. For example, it is on its basis that high-quality chocolate is made.But this product found wider application in cosmetology and medicine.
The composition of cocoa butter is unique, because it includes triglycerides and a variety of essential fatty acids, such as stearic, palmintic, lauric, oleic, arachine, linoleic and some others.
The main useful properties of cocoa butter:
- This remedy has a pronounced wound healing effect, therefore it is often used externally for a variety of skin lesions, such as burns (both thermal and chemical), wounds, abrasions, scratches.
- Since cocoa butter has an anti-inflammatory effect, it can be used in the treatment of a variety of diseases of the respiratory system, urinary system, and digestive organs.
- The oil has an expectorant and antitussive effect, thereby helping to quickly remove sputum and get rid of annoying and unproductive cough.
- This tool will help strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to attacks of bacteria and viruses.
- Another property of cocoa butter is antioxidant.And this means that such a product is able to neutralize the activity of free radicals, which, firstly, triggers the process of premature aging, and secondly, often leads to the development of oncological diseases.
- This amazing remedy has a regenerating effect and helps accelerate tissue repair. And that's why oil is often used to remove scars and scars, as well as stretch marks.
- Oil improves skin tone and thereby tightens it. In addition, with proper and regular use disappear bags under the eyes and even small wrinkles.
- This product helps to reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, which means that it provides protection against atherosclerosis.
- Cocoa butter can also have a slight analgesic effect.
Is it harmful?
Contraindications are few. So, it is not recommended to use cocoa butter with individual intolerance. Do not give it to children under the age of three, because this product is exotic and rather heavy.
Remember that oil can cause an allergic reaction.
How to use?
The use of useful cocoa butter is very wide.
For medicinal purposes
Recipes for medical applications:
- This tool will help to cope with constipation. There are two ways to solve such a delicate problem. The first is to take two or three tablespoons of butter (preferably pre-melted) on an empty stomach sutra. Day or evening, the tool should work. The second way is to make a candle out of oil and place it in the anus. Cut the candle can be a knife. So that it does not melt in your hands, you can first remove it in the refrigerator. Since the melting point is low, the effect should be quite fast.
- To get rid of cough, dissolve one teaspoon in a glass of warm milk (if you are preparing a remedy for a child) or a tablespoon (this dose is suitable for an adult). Take this useful mixture three times a day: in the morning after awakening, in the middle of the day and before going to bed.
- Also, cocoa butter will help get rid of hemorrhoids. If an exacerbation of this disease is observed, simply place a piece in the anus or gently lubricate the inflamed and enlarged hemorrhoids. Perform the procedure several times a day.The duration of treatment will depend on the effect. When the discomfort disappears, it can be completed.
- This tool will help cure cervical erosion. Melt a tablespoon of oil in a water bath or in a microwave, mix with 10-15 drops of sea buckthorn oil. Dampen the resulting mixture with a tampon and place it in the vagina for the night (it must be removed in the morning). Continue this treatment for at least three to four weeks.
- For cholecystitis, it is recommended to take one or two tablespoons of melted butter on an empty stomach, then lie on your right side, placing a heating pad under it. Conduct such a procedure preferably once or twice a week.
- For the prevention or treatment of atherosclerosis, as well as to clean the vessels and strengthen their walls, you need to take oil in half or a whole teaspoon before breakfast on an empty stomach and before dinner.
- With angina, cocoa butter can also help. In this case, it should be consumed in half a teaspoon after each meal, and it is desirable to dissolve it in the mouth as long as possible, so that it is well lubricated throat.
Methods of using oil for cosmetic purposes:
- On the basis of this product, you can make facials.
- You can lubricate problem areas (areas with wrinkles, nasolabial folds, eyelids) with pure melted oil.
- Add melted butter to any cosmetics immediately before use.
- Lubricate stretch marks with oil twice a day.
- Cocoa butter is also useful for hair, so you can melt it in a water bath, apply on the scalp and hair length and wash it off after two hours (it is advisable to wrap the head).
- Apply oil before leaving the house.
Rate the benefits of cocoa butter!
Beauty in Italian: the best resorts and the most beautiful decorations
Mobile phone case made of leather
How To Wear Socks Or Knee Socks With Shoes
How to behave with a tactless doctor
Shoes at the prom: fashion 2015