The laws of meanness-35 patterns of life

101. Neighboring queue always moves faster / Observation Ettore
2. If nothing else helps, finally read the instructions! / Axiom Kahn and Orben
3. It is necessary to begin searches from the most inappropriate place / Law of search
4. There is always not enough time to do the job as it should, but to redo it, time is / Mesquiman’s Law
5. Assign a lazy employee to solve a difficult task - he will find an easier way. / Hleyd’s Law
6. Those who love sausage and respect the law should not see how both are done / Sausage principle
7. Teamwork is very important. It allows you to shift the blame on another / Fingale's Eighth Rule
8. You will always be missed either time or money / Lerman consequence
9. The first 90% of the work takes 10% of the time, and the last 10% - the remaining 90% of the time. / Project deadline rule
10. Whenever you shave your nails, you'll need them in an hour / Whitten's Law
11. The need has come to knock on wood - you discover that the world consists of aluminum and plastic / Flagg's Law
12. Every work is easy for a person who should not do it / Holt's Law
13.Who can - does. Who can not - teaches. Addition of students: Who Can't Teach - Teaches How to Teach / J. B. Shaw's Law
14. Any order that may be misunderstood is misunderstood / Army axiom
15. People agree to do work of any complexity, when the need for this has already disappeared / Zimergi's Law of Voluntary Labor
16. Expert - any person not from our city / Rule of Mars
17. Experience grows in direct proportion to the equipment put out of operation / Horologist Postulate
18. One can never do one thing / Hardin's Law
19. The most interesting exhibit has no nameplate / Law of Zoos and Jones Museums
20. No talent can overcome addiction to detail / Levy’s Eighth Law
21. A man who has one watch knows well what time it is. A man who has several hours is not sure of anything / Segal's Law
22. What you keep long enough, you can throw away. As soon as you throw something away, you will need it. Richard’s Rule of Interdependence
23. You always find the lost in the last pocket / Buba's Law
24. It is impossible to correctly determine in advance which side of the sandwich is smeared with oil / The Law of the Nature's Despicable
25. A hot flask looks exactly the same as a cold / First Law of Laboratory Work.
26. Government corruption has always been reported in the past tense / Watergate principle
27. The most highly moral are usually those who are farthest from solving problems / the Alinsky Principle
28. Among economists, the real world is often considered a special case / Hongren's observation
29. Reasonably Nothing Done / O’Brien Act
30. For every action there is an equal opposing critic / Haratiss Postulate
31. Who pays the least, most complains / The law of professional practice Drew
32. It doesn’t matter that someone goes wrong. Maybe it looks good / Scott's First Law
33. Unbreakable toy is useful in breaking her by others / Van Roy's Law
34. All great discoveries are made by mistake / Young's Law
35.


Related News


Cork Wobbler
How to grow real pineapple
What is and how is the separation
3 main causes of female adultery
Velatherapy - an exotic procedure for your hair
The most common mistakes of independent travelers
A rose from simple motives
Emily Ratakovski undressed to be heard