8 Hacks For Skinny Guys To Look Good (How to Dress If You're Skinny)
The No-Intimidation Guide To Stylish Shopping On eBay
Checking the seller’s feedback score and return policy before purchasing, offering, or bidding is essential. If their score is less than perfect, read the negative reviews. Sometimes they’re from obviously unreasonable buyers and can be disregarded. But if the negative reviews consist of consistent legitimate discrepancies, you probably don’t want to give that seller your money. If you do end up having a problem with a seller and you can’t work it out with them, open a case. Items usually include eBay buyer protection, and eBay usually sides with the buyer when deciding the verdict of a case.
Tip:It’s best to avoid international sellers. It can lead to customs charges and a long waiting period from purchase to possession.
Tip:For clothing purchases, be sure you know your size in the brand you’re purchasing. Even if the seller accepts returns, it can be often be a hassle.
If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is. There’s a good chance that the item is counterfeit. See below for our helpful tips in determining authenticity. We’ve learned from experience!
1. Many designer handbags have item number tags. Ask the seller for a photo of the tag if one is not included in the listing.
2. Many sellers include photos of the item’s original receipt. Again, ask for a photo if it’s not posted.
3. Pre-owned and vintage items usually aren’t counterfeit. Just be sure that you read the item description thoroughly and examine the photos, so that you know what you’re getting. Gently used items are often an amazing deal. They usually look new, but are deeply discounted, as tags have been removed and they’ve been worn at least once.
4. Use the most caution when shopping for popular designer items. They’re the most frequently counterfeited items. If the item is more obscure, it’s unlikely that anyone would take the time to replicate it.
5. Look for items with very detailed item descriptions and multiple photos. Counterfeit items often include very few photos and have brief descriptions.
What are your favourite fashionable items to shop for on eBay? Have you ever scored an amazing deal? Sound off in the comments below!
Video: THIS is How Girls Want You to DRESS | How to Dress Well & Men's Fashion
Smoking and Ulcers
How bitter gourd is useful for health and beauty care
How to Care For Your Kitchen Knives
Earl Grey Tea – The 9 Surprising Benefits Side Effects
Edun SpringSummer 2012 Beautiful Rebels’ Ad Campaign
Mediterranean Chicken Sandwiches
How to Be Good at Small Talk
Gluten-Free Ketchup List
The Reebok Mothers Day Sale Is The Answer To All Your Last-Minute Shopping Problems
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Are Already Starting Sex Ed for Their 2-Year-Old
How to Keep Your Career Going When You Take a Few Years Off