Tip 3: How to quickly get pregnant after birth control pills
A healthy woman of childbearing age can after giving up contraceptives. For several months, all the functions of the reproductive system are restored and the body is ready to conceive, bear and give birth to a healthy baby. At this particular time, women have questions:
- Has the use of contraceptive drugs affected the reproductive system?
- How harmful are hormonal pills for the health of the unborn child?
- How to prepare the body for pregnancy after stopping the pill?
Answers to these questions will help every woman to safely plan a pregnancy and eventually learn the joy of motherhood.
The effect of hormonal drugs on women's health
The principle of the impact of birth control pills on a woman's body is aimed at inhibiting ovarian function, as a result of which the ovulation process temporarily stops.After the discontinuation of hormonal drugs, the reproductive organs begin to work more intensively. That is why gynecologists often prescribe the use of contraceptive drugs for women who cannot get pregnant for a long time. After 3-4 months of "rest", the previously impaired functions of the internal genital organs are fully restored.
It is possible to take hormonal preparations only after examination by a gynecologist. Taking pills without a doctor's control can lead to serious consequences.
Conception after taking contraceptive pills
In parallel with the question of how to get pregnant quickly, there must be a question of how to stay healthy and carry a healthy child. While taking contraceptives do not forget about the general condition of the body. In order to safely get pregnant after you stop taking hormonal drugs, you need to follow certain recommendations both during and after taking contraceptives.
Useful tips for women who want to get pregnant quickly after taking hormone pills
1. Be sure to follow the rules for taking hormonal drugs from the first to the last pill.Any unauthorized irregularities in the schedule of reception can cause severe pain, heavy bleeding, failure of the menstrual cycle, disruption of the hormonal balance in the body.
2. After stopping the medication, complete a complete examination of the body. Sometimes changes in the hormonal balance activate hidden diseases that can become an obstacle to conception. Particular attention should be paid to the level of immunity, to ensure the absence of various tumors and tumors in the internal genital organs, to undergo a mammogram.
3. Do not try to get pregnant immediately after you stop taking contraceptive drugs. It is best to plan a pregnancy in 3-4 months. It is necessary to give the body time to restore the general hormonal level, the normal rhythm of the menstrual cycle and all functions of the genital organs. If conception happened earlier, there is nothing terrible about it. Modern contraceptive hormones do not pose any danger to the normal development of the fetus.
4. Take vitamins, eliminate harmful foods from the diet and, of course, give up all bad habits.
When is it easiest to get pregnant
How quickly a pregnancy can occur depends on factors such as a woman’s biological age, health status, and the duration of birth control pills.
The easiest way to get pregnant is a young woman aged 18–25 who has taken drugs for no more than a year. In this case, after the termination of reception, the reproductive system is restored in the first month. For a woman aged 26–34 years, recovery of the menstrual cycle can last from six months to a year. After 35 years it may take even longer to restore the functionality of the reproductive organs.
If after taking the pill for more than six months, and the cycle has not recovered, you need to consult a gynecologist. In rare cases, the use of contraceptive hormonal drugs can provoke infertility, which is treatable at an early stage.
Autumn tree of cones
Small twine baskets
Peat dry closet for giving: pro and con
How to save the tab in the browser
5 fashionable images for February 14 for every taste
How to disconnect a melody instead of a beep on MTS
Do-it-yourself tablet repair