Useful and tasty jam from plums
In the summer harvest period, many housewives do not miss the moment to prepare delicious sunsets for the winter. Their list includes compotes, jams and jams from many fruits, including from fragrant ripe plums. Plum trees are not whimsical enough, therefore practically every owner of a private sector or a summer house grows this fruit tree on his plot. By the way, for those who buy everything on the market, the price of plums will pleasantly surprise.
Sweetness cooked on a plate
We bring to your attention a recipe for delicious plum jam, for the creation of which you will need: five kilograms of plums, two kilograms of granulated sugar, one glass of water.
And now how to cook:
- Prepare the fruit for conservation: go through, clearing of debris, tails and possible rot, wash and cut each unit in half, removing the core.
- Slices of berries fold in a wide pan or pot, pour in water and put on fire. After boiling the mixture, remove the froth, screw the fire and cook for 0.5 hours,stirring regularly with a wooden spoon.
- At the end of the time range, pour the granulated sugar into the plum mass and continue cooking. If you want the consistency to be uniform, wipe it through a sieve, grind it with a blender or twist it through a meat grinder. But remember, jam turns out tastier, if you boil it down, and not grind. The longer you cook, the better it will thicken.
- Spread the finished sweet mixture into the jars (pre-heat-treated them) and roll.
- Cover the preservation with a towel or blanket.
- The next day, put in the pantry or in the cellar.
Dessert, cooked in several stages
Tasty, moderately thick jam will turn out if you cook it in several stages for a few days. So, the sequence of the culinary work:
- Prepare syrup from one kg of granulated sugar and a small amount of water: mix and heat to a homogeneous mass without grains.
- Take one kilogram of pure fruit without a core and pour sugar syrup over it. Stir.
- Leave the consistency for a third of the day for the berries to make juice.
- After the specified time, put on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, cool slowly. Perform this procedure also on the second day.
- On the third day, boil the mixture for hour, spread on the cans and roll.
How else can you cook?
The ideal way to save your time is to cook this sweet in a slow cooker. You do not have to stand near the stove, stir the plum consistency, so it does not burn, remove the foam, etc. It is enough to immerse the products in a slow cooker and mix the consistency once during the cooking process. The only thing you have to spend a dozen minutes is to remove the seeds from the fruit. Another plus of this modern method is that the plum blend does not stick to the bottom of the multivach bowl and does not burn.
To create a fruit sweetness you will need: one kilogram of stoned plums, half a kilogram of granulated sugar.
And now more about how to cook:
- Wash and cut the fruit in half, removing the core;
- Weigh half a kilo of sugar;
- Put the halves of the fruit into a multi-cooker bowl and add sugar and mix.
- Leave for a while to let the fruit make juice;
- Close the multicooker lid and turn on the extinguishing mode and set the time: 40 minutes.
- After half of the specified time, open the multicooker lid, stir the mixture, making sure that the sugar grains have completely dissolved.
- At this time, wash and sterilize jars for up to 10 minutes.
- Put the prepared mass into prepared jars and roll it up.
- When the preservation is completely cooled (alternate day), put it in a specially designated place for wintering.
Jam from plums, pectin and sugar
Facilitating the cooking process, this jam, just like the previous one, will be prepared in a slow cooker.
To get started, prepare all the necessary components: 1 kg of prune fruit, stoned, 1 kg of granulated sugar; 1 packet of pectin - dry mix for jam.
Phased cooking process:
- Fruits wash, peel from the core, cutting with a knife along the furrow.
- Put the halves in a slow cooker, pour the contents of the package "Pectin", mix well.
- Set the program to the "Soup" mode and set the timer - 5 minutes. Cook, stirring regularly.
- After the specified time, add sugar, mix and cook another 5 minutes, removing the foam.
- In parallel, wash and sterilize jars and lids on the stove. Sterilization time - 5 minutes.
- Check the plums for readiness: if the halves float evenly in the syrup, then they are ready.
- After the cooked texture has cooled slightly, pour it into a blender and whisk until a homogeneous mass.
- Spread on cans and roll with a sunset key.
In conclusion, we present a number of tricks that experienced chefs shared:
- For jam best suited plums with juicy and dense flesh, for example "Renklod" or "Hungarian."
- If during boiling jams to add plums sour berries or fruits, for example, currants, then the taste of the dish will be with a pleasant sourness.
- If you want to give the plum mass original flavor and rich aroma, then add a little vanilla, ginger, orange peel.
Jam or jam from plums - this is the perfect filling in the pie, cakes, croissants, etc., so for lovers of pastries we recommend to boil it well so that it does not spread.
Where and how to get a medical policy for a child
Breakfast table in bed or for laptop
FB catering in hotels and inns
Felt case for mobile phone
Released a trailer for the movie Queen Elizabeth II
Love horoscope for June 2018