Useful properties and contraindications of the red brush
Some plants have a mass of unique properties and are used to treat various diseases. To improve women's health, you can use a red brush. But it is important to know some rules and nuances in order to achieve positive results and avoid undesirable consequences.
Description of the red brush
The botanical name of the red toothbrush is the rhodiola cold. The plant is rather rare, it grows only in certain regions, such as Altai, Siberia, Buryatia, Tuva, Ural, Yakutia. The grass prefers limestone soil and rocky slopes, so it is not easy to collect it, which is why it is especially appreciated. Red brush has branched straight stems and thin, elongated, often located leaves, because of which was given such an unusual name. The flowers have numerous petals and are painted in a pink or red hue.
The collection of medicinal plants is carried out manually and strictly at a certain time: in the period between flowering and fruit ripening.A red brush blooms until about mid-summer, and it is then that it has the highest concentration of healing substances. It is better to dry the grass in natural conditions in the open air, and in this form the raw material is stored for two years.
What does the plant contain?
The composition of the red brush includes numerous useful substances: essential oils, glycosides, organic acids, phenols, flavonoids, tannins, alcohols, molybdenum, copper, zinc, cobalt, chromium, selenium, anthocyanins. All of these components are miraculously preserved in the grass, despite the very harsh conditions in which it grows. And they remain intact after drying, so the rhodiola cold is so useful.
The beneficial properties of the red brush are numerous and amazing. Consider the main ones:
- Normalization of the endocrine system, which is responsible for the synthesis of many hormones: the thyroid gland, female and other, ensuring the smooth functioning of the human body.
- The healing properties of the herb make it possible to have a beneficial effect on the nervous system: to improve sleep, increase stress resistance, neutralize the negative effects of stress, and reduce nervous irritability.
- The red brush has pronounced anti-inflammatory properties that extend to almost the entire body and allow you to treat diseases of the reproductive, genitourinary and other systems.
- Strengthening of natural defenses, increasing immunity and ensuring normal resistance to attacks of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Restorative effect helps to increase activity, improve performance, provide a surge of energy, get rid of chronic fatigue and drowsiness.
- The red brush is especially useful for women's health, as it provides hormonal stabilization and helps to treat a variety of diseases of the reproductive system.
- The plant reduces the likelihood of developing cancer and is used for already diagnosed malignant tumors.
- It is recommended to use a medicinal herb for men suffering from prostatitis and other inflammatory diseases of the genital sphere. The red brush increases potency and stimulates the formation of viable and active sperm.
- The plant accelerates the metabolic processes occurring in the body.
- It is worth noting the improvement of the heart. Rhodiola cold nourishes the myocardium and causes it to contract more actively, which is useful for slowing the heart rate.
- With regular and correct use, the composition of the blood improves, the level of hemoglobin in it is normalized.
- Red brush helps cleanse all systems of the body from toxic and slag substances.
- The plant has an antispasmodic effect, normalizes vascular tone, including those located in the brain.
- Rhodiola Cold has unique regenerating properties, due to which it accelerates the healing of bones after fractures, provides rapid healing of wounds and restoration of the structure of damaged tissues.
- The herb has a rejuvenating effect on the body: it neutralizes the harmful activity of free radicals, protects tissues from oxidation, and slows down the aging process.
Indications for use
The use of rhodiola cold is shown in the following cases:
- diseases of the genitourinary system (cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis);
- female genital diseases: uterine fibroids, endometriosis, polyps, polycystic disease, vulvovaginitis, cervical erosion, and others;
- various disruptions of the menstrual cycle (painful periods, amenorrhea);
- mastopathy, fibromas in the female mammary glands;
- infertility (both female and male);
- severe injuries resulting in fractures, deep wounds;
- weakening of immunity, frequent colds;
- decreased activity, increased fatigue;
- insomnia and other problems with sleep, increased nervous irritability;
- iron deficiency anemia, leukemia;
- menopause in women, menopause;
- diseases of the endocrine system, especially the thyroid gland, such as hyperthyroidism, goiter, thyrotoxicosis, hypothyroidism;
- diseases accompanied by vasospasm;
- viral and bacterial infections of different body systems;
- neurological disorders;
- bleeding of different etiology;
- decrease in potency, oligospermia in men.
It is important to know that even in the presence of direct indications for the use of a plant, only a doctor should prescribe treatment and preferably after an examination.
When is a red brush contraindicated?
The red brush has certain contraindications, which include periods of breastfeeding and childbearing, hypertension,tachycardia (increased heart rate), the intake of hormonal drugs (their interaction with the rhodiola cold can lead to undesirable consequences), chronic or acute heart failure, individual hypersensitivity to the plant.
Ways to use
How to take a red brush? There are many ready-made pharmacy products based on this medicinal plant, and the main advantages of using them are a completely ready-to-eat form, no preparation, clear schemes and dosages, and a guarantee of high quality raw materials. Before starting therapy, be sure to read the attached instructions in order to understand the route of administration and evaluate the contraindications and possible side effects. The most common dosage forms: drops, herbal tea, tincture, ready-made fees, solution.
You can use and raw materials. There are several ways to use it:
- Make a decoction. Pour a tablespoon of crushed plant root with a full glass of freshly boiled water. Liquid put on a weak fire or on a prepared water bath and simmer for fifteen minutes, stirring occasionally.Close the container tightly and let the broth stand for an hour, then strain it through gauze and dilute with water until the volume is one full glass. The quantity is divided into four parts, each portion is mixed with a teaspoon of natural honey. Drink the mixture before each meal to normalize sleep and strengthen immunity. Also, the product is suitable for syringing with urethritis or erosion of the cervix.
- Tincture will help with inflammatory diseases and failures of the menstrual cycle or hormonal levels. To prepare about five full tablespoons of rhodiola rhizomes cold, pour a full half-liter bottle of high-quality vodka or alcohol diluted with water. Pre-raw materials need to grind. Poured roots are placed in a dark glass container, which is tightly plugged and sent to a dark and not hot place for four weeks. Shake bottle or jar every other day. A month later, the tincture is filtered. Take need to fifteen or twenty drops, dissolved in water, three times a day.
- Infusion of the red brush will be effective in case of endocrine system diseases, infertility, viral infections and other health problems.It is easy to prepare: three tablespoons with a pile of pre-crushed dried rhizomes of Rhodiola pour 400 ml of boiling water. The container in which the mixture is located, close it well and wrap it in a terry towel or blanket, leave the product infused for a couple of hours. Then it is filtered and drunk after all meals, two or three tablespoons.
Now you know how to take an amazing red brush, so you can improve your health or even solve some problems.
Dealing with addictions
What to give to the child and his parents for christening
Poems for the Christmas tree in kindergarten and school - short and long, modern and poets-classics
Repair in the kitchen: how to make it right and cheap
Rassolnik in Leningrad
Weaving a Dreamcatcher Bracelet