What is useful massage?
It is considered that massage is a combination of manual rubbing and pressing on various organs and tissues of a person for therapeutic purposes. The massage originated with the birth of human civilization and quickly spread throughout the world due to its healing effect. Currently, massage is considered one of the most common services in beauty salons, and to enhance its healing properties, as a rule, use various fragrant oils, gels and ointments. What is the benefit of massage, including its individual types?
The effect of massage on the human body
Today it has been proven that the physiological effect of massage has a very multifaceted effect on the state of human health, since the impulses that occur during the massage process increase the tone of all systems of the human body. With the help of massage you can treat diseases:
- human nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- gastrointestinal tract and musculoskeletal system;
- upper respiratory tract.
Massage is used to treat various urological diseases, as well as diseases associated with metabolic disorders.
So, what gives a massage when exposed to various systems of the body? Massage has a healing effect in the following areas:
- Human skin. During a massage, the effect on the sebaceous and sweat glands of the skin, its vessels and muscles, as well as on all nerve endings occurs. The skin is cleared of excess scales and microbes, improves blood flow to its upper layer. As a result, the skin's resistance to various external influences increases, and the skin itself becomes elastic and smooth.
- Human adipose tissue. Thanks to massage, the metabolism is enhanced in the subcutaneous layer of human skin, as a result of which excess fat is burned.
- Muscles and joints of the person. Massage contributes to a better contraction of the muscles, increase their efficiency, as well as recovery after prolonged physical exertion. As a result, the rate of oxygen delivery to the muscles, the output of metabolic products, and painful and stiff sensations disappear. What is useful massage for joints? The therapeutic effect of massage in this area helps to improve the blood supply to all articular tissues, strengthen the ligamentous system of muscles, due to which the ligaments become elastic.
- The human nervous system.After each massage, there is a decrease or increase in the excitability of the massaged tissues of the body, which contributes to either relaxation or revitalization of the human nervous system. This is explained by the fact that the skin, which has a huge number of nerve endings, is a conductor of nerve impulses that occur in the process of massage. As a result, the conductivity of all nerves is improved, pain is reduced, and the process of their regeneration in the event of damage is also stopped.
- The circulatory system of man. As a result of the massage, the number of erythrocytes, hemoglobin and leukocytes increases, the reserve capillaries open and the lymph circulation increases, which facilitates the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Human metabolism. It is proved that under the influence of massage there is an improvement in the metabolism in the human body at all levels, which contributes to enhanced removal of harmful substances and the influx of a larger amount of oxygen. In addition, the biological effect of hormones and human enzymes, as well as vitamins supplied to the body, is enhanced.
The benefits of various types of massage
Since the classification of types of massage is very diverse, let's consider the benefits of massage of certain types of massage:
- Sculptural massage. This type of massage allows you to reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat, as well as enhance metabolism and make your body perfect. First, the massage therapist warms the body with a special cream, and then with the help of his hands, he actively acts on all problem areas of the body for half an hour. Thanks to such methods as tingling, kneading and patting, excellent results can be achieved in just a few sessions.
- Anticellulite massage. The purpose of this massage is to restore the normal microcirculation of skin tissues and improve the performance of the drainage system of the body with a long-lasting effect. The masseur acts on the problem areas of the skin, alternating active and passive actions with his own hands, which causes an enhanced release of collagen in the skin cells. Creams and serums containing active substances (caffeine, horse chestnut extract, ivy, seaweed) are used to enhance the effect.
- Thai massage. A distinctive feature of this massage is that it is performed on a mat with coconut flakes without removing the clothes.Due to the effect on various acupuncture points, human muscles relax and tone up, posture is corrected, and swelling of extremities is also performed.
- Vacuum massage. With the help of lipolytic oils, a massage therapist sticks to the body special cans with which he performs vigorous circular movements in problem areas. This type of massage helps to cope with edema, and also enhances the work of the drainage system of the body.
- Sports massage. As a rule, it is used by athletes in order to relieve pain after prolonged physical exertion. This type of massage is an excellent preventive tool after various sports injuries.
- Lymphatic drainage massage. With the help of special massage brushes or mittens, a massage therapist performs wave-like movements in problem areas of the body. This type of massage contributes to enhanced removal of fluid from the body, helps get rid of edema, toxins, and also makes the body's lymphatic system work harder.
How much milk does a cow give?
Boat from plastic bottles with their own hands - photos, videos how to make
Could you take a test for American citizenship
How to fry anything, while not soiling the stove with oil
How to learn to live and think positive
Wardrobe turnkey. Shopping to the smallest detail